Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Solid hunting partners

Re: Solid hunting partners

unfortunately most of the people ive included to spots ive shared take people back into the areas. Also over the years ive taken many people on fly in hunts. And cant get an invite if my life depended on it. Even back to spots i took them! lol

That’s not classy at all !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by BCHunterTV View Post
    unfortunately most of the people ive included to spots ive shared take people back into the areas. Also over the years ive taken many people on fly in hunts. And cant get an invite if my life depended on it. Even back to spots i took them! lol
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk View Post
    I have the best of partners/hunters that an old guy, or anyone could ask for. My good friend that I met in PG when we both lived and worked together there since the early 1980's. We continue to hunt and fish together to this day and we both live now in Nanaimo since 1998. We hunt bison (5 bulls), deer (lots of 4points) , Rosies (3 bulls), moose (lost count, 2 this year) you name it. My son joined our group over 20 years ago and my grandson ( first bull moose at 11 yrs old) 8 years ago. The 4 of us are a team that has a blast and now my buddy and I have 2 strong helpers to allow us to go deeper into the woods and 2 sets of young muscles to save our bacon and get the meat out of the bush. When the son and grandson cant make it due to work etc me and my buddy pitch the wall tent and go it as a pair. I feel so lucky and fortunate when I here of some stories of failed partnerships. Best of luck to all who are searching for the same.
    I dig it, great attitude, you get out what you put in. Set the tone. Cheers to many, many more.
    If the world is warming why are there so many new snowflakes?

If we are all equal why do you demand special treatment?

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.

Fire them ALL!

I had some hunting partners in the past, their drinking and partying turned me off of them. I’ve seen my old best friend hunting with someone in a spot that I showed him , lol. These days I mostly hunt alone. Sometimes My wife comes along and hangs out in camp while I’m gone all day.
    R.I.P BiG Boar

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    That’s not classy at all !
    Arctic Lake
    Yes , this