So as some of you know I was having multiple issues with my Remington 11-87 XCS shotgun that spanned over the past 14 years. After doing lots of research on dependability and value for the dollar I decided to drop the money on a Winchester SX4 chambered for 3 inch and 3 1/2 loads that I purched from Nechako outdoors.

It's killing birds for me but it doesn't seem to be killing then as consistent as I was with the remington. I know it's a new shotgun and things are going to shoot a little different but I don't feel as confident in the patter the choke is throwing out there. I did some research to see what is the best patterning choke out there for the majority of my hunting which is over decoys. I came across articles of Muller chokes and a few youtube videos on the subject. The video that sold me on it was this one from Surviving duck season. He shot it from multiple brands of firearms and they all patterned better with the muller choke tube.Click on the link bellow where he discusses and patterns it on paper in comparison to all the other choke tubes on the market.

Unfortunately when I did a search for one in Canada there wasn't any that fit my gun so I ended up picking one up directly from Muller. I'll be using / testing it on my next outing to see if I see an improvement in my shooting, as having to chasse less cripples and hopefully fire less shots.

https://youtu.be/oSV9iYCXKgI?t=1079

[img]