Thread: looking for strong pop-up canopy

looking for strong pop-up canopy

Hey guys,

looking for a middle ground between a tent and a wall tent - figured a pop-up canopy would do. Quick and easy to set up/take down while using minimal space in the vehicle. for weekend trips. Looking for a 10x15 preferably as we'll have anywhere from 3 of us and a small cooking area to 5 of us all sleeping in it. Does anyone know of a good place to purchase one.

Thanks in advance!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: looking for strong pop-up canopy

I've been looking also, seen some cheap large ice fishing tents with wood stoves.

Thanks Sako, This is along the lines of what I've been looking for. Not a fan of the windows... but oh well. Have you used these, are they good and sturdy?

Have a look at the Kuma Bear Den Deluxe Gazebo , I purchased one this year and it’s awesome ... so quick to set up and down ... nice wall options and with a small propane heater or what we used was a small propane gas fire pit ring with the one wall rolled up it was toasty .. early Sept was hot so I just rolled up the walls ( nice screen surrounds this tent ... 100% waterproof ... just a good all quick setting up shelter .... one is set up at O’conner RV
    Last edited by Ferenc; 10-24-2023 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeVee View Post
    I've been looking also, seen some cheap large ice fishing tents with wood stoves.
    Checked out ice fishing tents. Definitely a good option.... a little smaller than what I need, even the 8 person tents

Quote Originally Posted by Ferenc View Post
    Have a look at the Kuma Bear Den Deluxe Gazebo , I purchased one this year and it’s awesome ... so quick to set up and down ... nice wall options and with a small propane heater or what we used was a small propane gas fire pit ring with the one wall rolled up it was toasty .. early Sept was hot so I just rolled up the walls ( nice screen surrounds this tent ... 100% waterproof ... just a good all quick setting up shelter .... one is set up at O’conner RV
    Looks awesome, a touch too small for what I'm looking for... looking for a 10x15, but man does it look like it can keep heat in