Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Compairing optics in the lower mainland

Re: Compairing optics in the lower mainland

I have completely refurbished swarovski 10x42 binoculars new glass all the way around just returned from the factory this week. I am considering parting with them anyone have an idea what they may be worth??? 20 yrs old but brought back to like new condition

posting this again I have completely refurbished swarovski 10x42 binoculars all work done by swarovski new glass all the way around just returned from the factory this week. I am considering parting with them does anyone have an idea what they may be worth??? 20 yrs old but brought back to new condition as if they were on the display case in the store.

They are worth an easy 1000 .... or exactly what you paid for them 20 years ago , I have the old Zeiss Classics in 8x30B made in West Germany and a pair of 10x40’s made in Germany with the TP coating ... B/Gat ... you can’t beat the roof prism ... and yours like mine back in the day we’re the go to ... they have an excellent warranty and yours being refurbished will take you into your next lifetime .. it could be me ... but I just hate the new stuff ... if it were not having these Zeiss I’d be interested in yours .... 1000 bucks to start