Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Garmin XERO C1 chronograph

Re: Garmin XERO C1 chronograph

16 Xero's in stock and ready to ship! Click link to view on our webstore! - https://nechakooutdoors.ca/garmin-xero-c1-pro-chronograph/

Browse our online store!
    www.nechakooutdoors.ca

106 1st Street West
    Vanderhoof, BC
    250 567 9885
    mark@nechakooutdoors.ca

Those didn't last long! We now have $100 deposits live on our webstore for the next batch due in late December :

https://nechakooutdoors.ca/100-depos...o-chronograph/

Last edited by Nechako Outdoors; 11-22-2023 at 06:17 PM.
    Browse our online store!
    www.nechakooutdoors.ca

106 1st Street West
    Vanderhoof, BC
    250 567 9885
    mark@nechakooutdoors.ca

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Put 40 rounds past mine today, recorded every shot perfectly
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

great to hear Don!
    Browse our online store!
    www.nechakooutdoors.ca

106 1st Street West
    Vanderhoof, BC
    250 567 9885
    mark@nechakooutdoors.ca

Next batch is en-route and should arrive between Jan 5th & Jan 10th 2024

Place a $100 deposit on our webstore

https://nechakooutdoors.ca/100-depos...o-chronograph/

Browse our online store!
    www.nechakooutdoors.ca

106 1st Street West
    Vanderhoof, BC
    250 567 9885
    mark@nechakooutdoors.ca

How does the app look on a smartphone? more detail or pages or same?
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

The app is actually very nice. Gives you the ability to edit the shot string, and then add other info if you like. I add a bunch of the reloading info on the string, and relabel them to the rifle, as I shoot different bullets in same rifle.

Can also delete certain shots, or even better go in and not have it added to the calculations. Like "cold bore" or "clean bore" and have just those still in the string, but not used to calculate the avg, ES, DS.

After that you can export all this info from the app.

It is a great little system they have going on here.

Very easy to end sessions, start new ones right on the unit while at the range. I have been on the look out for a chrony for a few years and could not pull the tripper on the LR, or the other few because of hearing bad rep on them. This thing has been a dream to use.

Only shots it has missed picking up is when I do mag dumps. Bad habit of mine from using 25 rounds 10/22 mags and the PC9 days. Did a 5 round mag bump on a bolt action 77/44 and it missed 2 shots. Yea I sometimes practice mag dumps with my bolt actions.

With my 22lr annie straight pull I really have to think about my slow shooting, as that thing is a blast to shoot. I can shoot it accurately almost as fast as a 10/22 mag dump, so I have to mentally slow things down when I have the chrony on it.
    Last edited by wallz; 12-20-2023 at 09:30 AM.

Can you pause a string and start a new one then go back to the paused string and resume capturing shots? I like to take a couple rifles to the range and I’ll shot a few shots then switch to a different rifle to let the first barrel cool down, would be nice if you didn’t have to start a new string every time like I do on the LR

Quote Originally Posted by mddat View Post
    Can you pause a string and start a new one then go back to the paused string and resume capturing shots? I like to take a couple rifles to the range and I’ll shot a few shots then switch to a different rifle to let the first barrel cool down, would be nice if you didn’t have to start a new string every time like I do on the LR
    I don't think you can.

I just start a new string when I grab another rifle. I'll have to look at the unit closer and see if it will, but for some reason don't think so.

Plus who only goes to the range with only 1 rifle? Even for a quick load verification on 1 rifle I usually end up with 3 at the range.

Quote Originally Posted by mddat View Post
    Man I wish! This was always something I wished the Labradar would let you do. I hope it's possible the Garmin will allow this with a future software update
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004