Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HBC Website not displaying properly via HTTPS due to recent SSL implementation

Re: HBC Website not displaying properly via HTTPS due to recent SSL implementation

Does not work on my android or chrome on computer.

Have to go though Microsoft Edge to get the site to load properly, this seems to work.

fozzy is offline hunting 4 a decent Mulie

Re: HBC Website not displaying properly via HTTPS due to recent SSL implementation

The problem seems to be fixed now, displays again properly on my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy View Post
    The problem seems to be fixed now, displays again properly on my PC.
    Not on Android. For a few days if I switched to DDG as a web browser the site/pages would load properly. Now nothing seems to work. This can't be that hard of an issue to fix. Any mods reading this that could provide an update on the issue and if a fix is on the horizon? Cheers.

Interesting.... I swung by here and had to navigate through a bunch of spaghetti to reply to this thread, then when I hit send I get a pop-up saying my info isn't secure and get kicked out. Go back to bookmarked pages and click on HBC and everything looks normal via Chrome again.

Marc, can you set up a thung to donate to update this site? I will glady chip in!Its too painful to navigate these days (although I'm still here!)
    Proud member of the fringe minority!

It loads normal on my PC using Google Chrome but on my android it's still messed up...

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    It loads normal on my PC using Google Chrome but on my android it's still messed up...
    Same here... PC works with various browsers... android does not...
    I am away April 27, 28, 29 and unable to respond to PM's
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool

Quote Originally Posted by islandhunter View Post
    Marc, can you set up a thung to donate to update this site? I will glady chip in!Its too painful to navigate these days (although I'm still here!)
    to say nothing about the bots and trackers that jump on with an unsecured site
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

I have a ! Not secure icon next to the URL box on my browser (Edge). No https or even http preceding the URL, just www. Don't use the forum on my phone. The only solution is a software update by the site owner. It's a dinosaur. Costs $$$$ for an update like that.

The site is currently at vBulletin 4, latest version is 6.