Hey folks.

Went on a bison hunt last year and came back with only nightmares. I was trying another season with my buddy but I don't think it's going to work out. Too bad. He's available and thinks a lot about hunting.

So I thought I'd pit lamp the field. If you got shiny eyes, please read on. Ornery CO's take a hike!

I'm generally successful but still consider myself a novice. Looking for laid back, available same-stage equal hunting partner(s), generally respectful of others including each other.

I hunt Reg 2, 3, 7, 8 and open to any others. Available for at least one 10 day trip a year and hunt ~25-35 days/year (local early morning, any weather waterfowl too). Not looking for exclusive. haha Would be so cool to know people who think about hunting a lot and are up for thinking/planning crazy ideas.

I have some toys. All my success is from road hunting though I dream of being backcountry fit, and good at still hunting and spot and stalk. More than happy to share spots. My fitness is currently 10km days / 45lb pack. I'll train ironman style though for a challenging project.

Early riser, have a young family and mostly sober.