Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cellular boosters?

Re: Cellular boosters?

Do you have power / generator while away hunting ? A friend of mine brought his starlink setup on our trip this year. While in camp [ mornings and nights ] we usually have a generator running. We had internet and phone service [ i phone anyway ] I believe that it costs the monthly subscription fee $175?? once you have the equipment 400-500??? not a bad price to be able to run your business while out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    true but I am away for 2 week in the bush a year.. it would be sitting without being used if I wasn't away... I am going to try the cell-booster. and see what happened. need to find a good deal on one though.
    With Starlink you can PAUSE your service and only use it when you need it,,,BTW its not $329 a month, its $170,,,I have 2

Quote Originally Posted by srthomas75 View Post
    Do you have power / generator while away hunting ? A friend of mine brought his starlink setup on our trip this year. While in camp [ mornings and nights ] we usually have a generator running. We had internet and phone service [ i phone anyway ] I believe that it costs the monthly subscription fee $175?? once you have the equipment 400-500??? not a bad price to be able to run your business while out of town.
    100% correct,,its really a great deal

starling seems interesting.... I am getting the booster installed and going to try it out. Failing that, I think starlink is the way to go