Thread: Chukars in Kamloops Opening Day!

Chukars in Kamloops Opening Day!

Hitting the hillsides for my annual Chukar opening in Kamloops.Weather looks to be awesome on Sunday and the Chukars have been clucking something crazy with the rain we've been getting ... gonna be a great day!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Chukars in Kamloops Opening Day!

ohhh man O man,,,hope you have a kickazz day,,,the chuckar clutches are big this year,,,smallest group i seen this year was 5 birds,,,,but seen em up 27 birds,,,and thats just what i can count,,,always a few hiding in the brush,,,post pics if you nail any
    Aim small,,miss small

Good luck!

bandit is offline Passionate pointer parent

My first proper season chukar hunting. Hiked some amazing country, made a bunch of new friends and even managed to shoot a few birds! Lucky to have a dog that can run all day and some great hunting mentors to help put me on some big coveys. Can’t wait for next season!

^^^^ great pic bandit. Happy pup right there

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    My first proper season chukar hunting. Hiked some amazing country, made a bunch of new friends and even managed to shoot a few birds! Lucky to have a dog that can run all day and some great hunting mentors to help put me on some big coveys. Can’t wait for next season!

How do you guys protect your puppies paws from the little natsy cactus spikes

bandit is offline Passionate pointer parent

Quote Originally Posted by FishandSticks View Post
    How do you guys protect your puppies paws from the little natsy cactus spikes
    A smart dog with good breeding will learn to avoid cactus. And their drive will overcome the ones they do get. I rarely pick cactus from my dogs paws it’s usually from his mouth where he’s tried to pull it out himself