Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Light truck tires

Re: Light truck tires

Quote Originally Posted by oddsix View Post
    Anyone running the Wildpeak at3w year round on a 1 ton? Any complaints? Long term review?

Also has anyone ordered from Blackcircles? Are they legit?

Thanks
    I've been running them on an F250 for 2 years now, to replace Dura Tracs. They were great when new, quieter and better ride than the Dura Tracs, while still having excellent traction in the mud and snow. Now that they're about half worn they suck in the rain and are much louder. I've dealt with Black Circles and they are legit.
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because you agree with it"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by spreerider View Post
    toyo open countries i get over 5 years of daily driving and lots of hunting out of them and they are decent in the snow and ice still.
    Holy smokes! What kind of mileage is that, and on what kind of truck?!?!

I get 60,000 out of a set of tires on my 01 f350. Doesn't seem to really matter what they are. M55, Yokohama no terrains, hankook mts...60,000 and they're roached.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

Don’t really want to say this out loud but….I recently put on a new set of E rated Certified Ridgetrek tires from Canadian Tire on my tundra. They are replacing a set of LT rated Michelin defenders. Truck is only used for part of the year and mostly in the bush for firewood and the price was right at $1100 out the door and I did my own mounting. They have a pretty chunky, aggressive tread and have the three peak snowflake rating.time will tell.
    I have ran the Ko2’s, not that impressed with them, Yokohama Geolanders , I really liked and the Michelins, which were a long wearing tire on that truck and I liked. The truck is used mainly for hauling and towing but the prices for LT rated tires is crazy now.