Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Light truck tires

Re: Light truck tires

Quote Originally Posted by drum_boy101 View Post
    Trying some Sumitomo Encounter AT's on my 3500 dually. Switching from KO2's which lasted about 2 years. Wish me luck.
    I just moved from the KO2’s to Sumitomo Encounter ATs as well. This is on my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I liked the KO2, but I moved up to 31’s from 235/75R15. I couldn’t get the KO2s in 31’s. The Sumitomos were a far bit cheaper.
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon

Anyone running the Wildpeak at3w year round on a 1 ton? Any complaints? Long term review?

Also has anyone ordered from Blackcircles? Are they legit?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oddsix View Post
    Anyone running the Wildpeak at3w year round on a 1 ton? Any complaints? Long term review?

Thanks
    well through winter #5 almost with 37" wildpeaks at3 on 1ton duramax. I'll probably use them all summer and buy a new pair come fall cause my nitto trails grapplers are pooched.
    I ordered mine through 1010tires.com. There on sale right now 100$ off per tire

Sumitomo Encounter A/T on my Dodge 1ton by far the best tire I have run on my truck . Wearing way better than all the other big name brands I’ve had before . Quiet on highway no complaints
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

Cooper st max have them in 35s on my 1 ton ram just over 50k on them running them through the summer and still have close to 50% best tire I’ve ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by oddsix View Post

Thanks
    They just came out with the Wildpeak AT4W. Very similar thread with a few improvements.

I have a set of 37” Falken wildpeak at3s on my ‘17 Ram 3500 and they have been by far the best tires I’ve ever had. I drive up north quite a bit in the winter time and they have been awesome in the snow and slushy crap. I’m just looking to replace them with the new a/tw4s now and have just about 150,000kms on these tires, I could probably get by until the summer but they are pretty beat up and worn unevenly since my alignment was off.

Lol !, ,,,,,,,,,,

I’m running the Falken AT3 on my Sequoia and feel “meh” about them. If anyone wants a 90% set in 275/70-18, hit me up. It might be a weight of vehicle thing? They ARE quiet and seem to wear like iron, but wife likes another brand, so I’ll happily sell these Falken things…
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

toyo open countries i get over 5 years of daily driving and lots of hunting out of them and they are decent in the snow and ice still.