Thread: McNab Creek Elk

Question McNab Creek Elk

Hello,

My husband was drawn for McNab Creek elk this fall, he did that hunt several years ago when my BIL was drawn for it, so he knows the area and knows all too well how wet and rainy it can be. Last time they tented it with quads etc. He is wondering if anyone has any connection with any cabin rentals at McNab? I know its a big ask and a tiny private community. Figured it would be worth a try to put it out there. I'm not sure if this should be posted to this forum or a different one, so if it's incorrect I apologize in advance.

Thanks!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: McNab Creek Elk

if we had gotten the draw we were going to barge over a camper on a truck...not cheap but neither are cabin rentals if they are even available

Re: McNab Creek Elk

ha... not after he took my tag this year... I was supposed to win that lottery.

(sorry, no connections, just jealousy)

I have a friend with a 30 ft boot that was going to bring us over - quads and tents
    The Pharmaceutical Industry is just as interested in World Health as the Arms Industry is in World Peace.

"We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one." -Confucius