Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crispi boot sources in Canada?

Re: Crispi boot sources in Canada?

remember to distinguish the difference between U.S. sizing and Canadian/UK sizing if mail ordering
    Though its less troublesome nowadays as more Cdn stores are using US sizes regularly to the point US seems to be the new norm
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Quote Originally Posted by warnniklz View Post
    local store here sells them
    here too
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Great North Precision in Kelowna has Crispi boots

Quote Originally Posted by mod7rem View Post
    I’m having a hell of a time finding Thor ll GTX in 8 reg.
    I already have Kennetrek leather boots that I like, but considering trying these for a lighter weight option.
    I have a pair of these and there an awesome boot.

This weekend I’ll be in Kamloops, Salmon Arm, Vernon area. Passing through places in between PG and there. Any store I can find online or has been mentioned here so far that carry’s Crispi, either doesn’t have Thor ll or not in my size.
    Any other store names would be appreciated and I will call them. Im sure there are places that are not popping up in online searches. Thanks guys.

No worries, I just found a pair in my size at Backcountry Fort St John. They’ll be on the way tomorrow.
    Thanks again everyone.

So, I went looking on Crispi.ca for some models of boots, noticed they are having a sale so I ordered a pair. As soon as I did I get texts from what says is my bank fraud department wanting me to confirm. When I go onto their webpage again it states sale is pending,,, so now I dont know what to do. I sent 2 emails to the Crispi via the contact us page and nothing back in regards to the pending, so I dont know if I will actually get the boots or not. Nothing has gone through on my C Card, so that is "pending" as well.

I just went to open the Crispibootscanada.ca site and got a warning that it may be a deceptive site!!! WTF

Anyone else have experience with Crispibootscanada.ca?

Quote Originally Posted by XPEIer View Post
    So, I went looking on Crispi.ca for some models of boots, noticed they are having a sale so I ordered a pair. As soon as I did I get texts from what says is my bank fraud department wanting me to confirm. When I go onto their webpage again it states sale is pending,,, so now I dont know what to do. I sent 2 emails to the Crispi via the contact us page and nothing back in regards to the pending, so I dont know if I will actually get the boots or not. Nothing has gone through on my C Card, so that is "pending" as well.

I just went to open the Crispibootscanada.ca site and got a warning that it may be a deceptive site!!! WTF

Anyone else have experience with Crispibootscanada.ca?
    That site appeared randomly the other day. Prices seemed too good to be true. Shortly after, The official Crispi (USA) page posted about fake pages claiming to be them. Likely you got scammed. I dont believe there is a Canadian Crispi site.

I noticed precision optics has a stock. Not sure about Thor. Been eyeing some crispis also

Backcountry Fort St. John and Corlanes both have Crispi on their websites.