Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sheep hunting 2023

Re: Sheep hunting 2023

6 daystill im officially leaving for my sheep hunt. Stone Galcier is packed. just got a few last items of food to pick up. To all sheep hunters be safe and best of luck! Cheers!

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by stoneramhunter View Post
    6 daystill im officially leaving for my sheep hunt. Stone Galcier is packed. just got a few last items of food to pick up. To all sheep hunters be safe and best of luck! Cheers!
    thanks George, you take care and be safe as well buddy
    7-6.5 PRCW the best cartridge since the 280 Ackley 👍

Good luck and be safe. Hope to hear about your hunt once you return .

Good luck man, hope you post pics upon your return.. you typically use horses for the first segment of the trail to your spot like in your avatar?

I have 6 weeks to get in shape. Things are out of sorts for me this year and I’m not in very good shape. I just went for a 6k run tonight and the squats start tomorrow.

Time is tickin….
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Good luck man, hope you post pics upon your return.. you typically use horses for the first segment of the trail to your spot like in your avatar?
    \no horses this year. \having a buddy dropping me off by bush plane and a 2 day hike in from there

never too late! ive been working normal job, on fires and doing family summer camping, fishing and now holidays for last 4 weeks. No time for workouts, but at least i got a few months in prior. Hoping to get back on it in another 2 weeks haha

best of luck!!!! i miss taking my son in when he was young. hope you connect
    Thanks a bunch!! Good luck on your trip as well, im eager to see a big old ram when you return!! I’m not a very popular person this season, not taking my daughter on our fly in trip. Told her next year will be her plane ride lol .

Our first trip this season has switched plans. Thinking we’ll shoot for the Alaska hwy. Of the 15’ish sheep hunts Iv been on, Iv never hiked off the hwy.

Going in blind has always brought the toughest hunts, but always bring the best memories. I have Yedhe in my mind, but other than a map, Iv no idea what we’r getting into, or really going.

Best of luck. I look forward to hearing about it after you come out and before I head in.

\no horses this year. \having a buddy dropping me off by bush plane and a 2 day hike in from there
    Right on, and good luck...