Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sheep hunting 2023

Re: Sheep hunting 2023

Nice man. I'm excited to watch them. I just booked my flights for my sheep hunt this year. I have no friends in BC since moving here and living on an small island but my daughter(12) comes with me. We got a goat in Mt Edziza 2 years ago go.

Quote Originally Posted by Evanguy View Post
    Nice man. I'm excited to watch them. I just booked my flights for my sheep hunt this year. I have no friends in BC since moving here and living on an small island but my daughter(12) comes with me. We got a goat in Mt Edziza 2 years ago go.
    well done. Your daughter is a tough nut!
    Best of luck.

You should share your Edziza Goat story with the community in a different thread if you have some pics and a story to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by dapesche View Post
    well done. Your daughter is a tough nut!
    Best of luck.

You should share your Edziza Goat story with the community in a different thread if you have some pics and a story to tell.

Thanks and she sure is. This year we are going for 12 days Here's the thread, lots of reading and lots of pics

https://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showt...-big-game-hunt
    Last edited by Evanguy; 03-23-2024 at 08:55 AM.

Man after watching them I had to come back and tell you how good they were. I've watched pretty much every non guided BC goat and sheep hunt on YouTube and yours it top notch. Nice work

Quote Originally Posted by Evanguy View Post
    Man after watching them I had to come back and tell you how good they were. I've watched pretty much every non guided BC goat and sheep hunt on YouTube and yours it top notch. Nice work
    thanks a lot! hopefully we can get some more hunts filmed. Great to share and makes for an awesome memory.

Partner and I tried a different area this year. In two weeks we found goats, elk and moose in the valleys, lots of grizzlies high and low, and some sheep. Not a lot of sheep, but mostly rams. No other resident hunters but did run into a friendly young guide bringing an American hunter in for goats. He had already finished a couple sheep hunts.
    My partner shot a 9 yr old ram in the second week but we didn’t find any other legal rams.
    New area for us, great weather, lots of sweat and a great trip.