Thread: Leh application... Grief ++

Leh application... Grief ++

I've completed these group hunt applications without problems in the past. NOT THIS TIME. Two issues: #1. My password had expired(no way of knowing !) and #2.... This may help some folks. I could Not Get anywhere until one of my kids told me to try accessing the LEH application in the INGOGNITO WINDOW %^@!? " I beg your pardon.... the what ??

OK, Open the internet , look to the top right hand corner, see the three vertical dots ? Click on those dots , this should take one to the INGOGNITO WINDOW. Now go to the LEH application site and enter your user name and password. Bingo ! Why does this work?? NO idea, just did. Three more days, good luck !

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Leh application... Grief ++

Better question is why do your kids know of incognito window
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post
    Better question is why do your kids know of incognito window
    I find CTRL + SHIFT + N is the fastest way to get to the Incognito browsing. Time saved launching means more time browsing.

CTRL + SHIFT + W is the shortcut to close the window if you need to close it quickly on short notice for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ydouask View Post
    Click on those dots , this should take one to the INGOGNITO WINDOW. Now go to the LEH application site and enter your user name and password. Bingo ! Why does this work?? NO idea, just did. Three more days, good luck !
    That is strange. I can't really think of why that would be. What would it do when you tried in the normal window? Just keep saying the password is expired?

Incognito as you probably now know eliminates any cache, cookies, etc that might be "confusing" your browser or less likely the server. I haven't had to go Incognito to log into there.

​Unable to access Google Earth unless it's on the incognito window.

Oh my dear,,,how 74 old can keep up,,,no kids around .

It worked ok for me too at the eleventh hour. Maybe putting in at the last minute and for hunts my “son” picked instead of going in early on hunts I picked will finally win me my first ever draw?
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Looks like that’s all the wrote folks. That was a long wait and a short window, won’t be surprised to see some threads popping up here upset they missed the draw.

either way, good luck to all! Hopefully this fire season doesn’t completely shut down the front end of the hunting season in august / sept or worse yet the entire thing… we all know that thought as crossed their minds to “protect” the forests.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    It worked ok for me too at the eleventh hour. Maybe putting in at the last minute and for hunts my “son” picked instead of going in early on hunts I picked will finally win me my first ever draw?

And there it is. First draw in 23 attempts. I thought it was all bullshit until today��. Got a solo moose in 3-26. Yay.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.