Thread: Inukshuk 30/25 available (LML)

Inukshuk 30/25 available (LML)

Hello Everyone,

In case anyone is interested, I just got a fresh pallet of Inukshuk 30/25 delivered. Located in Port Coquitlam. DM for details.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Inukshuk 30/25 available (LML)

I switched from proplan to inukshuk about a year ago. Most of our training group did as well. Bought a pallet both times.

However, will be switching back to proplan.

Unfortuately absolutely HORRDENDOUS service. Took over 4 weeks just to PLACE my last order. 3 weeks to have it delievered. So almost two months from trying to place an order to delivery. Pallet showed up broken into three pallets and bags broken. They offered a small refund. that was over a month ago. Have had a bunch of bullshit back and forth and finally told them to keep thier refund. Would not recommend there food or service to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

bandit is offline Passionate pointer parent

Quote Originally Posted by lorneparker1 View Post
    I switched from proplan to inukshuk about a year ago. Most of our training group did as well. Bought a pallet both times.

However, will be switching back to proplan.

Unfortuately absolutely HORRDENDOUS service. Took over 4 weeks just to PLACE my last order. 3 weeks to have it delievered. So almost two months from trying to place an order to delivery. Pallet showed up broken into three pallets and bags broken. They offered a small refund. that was over a month ago. Have had a bunch of bullshit back and forth and finally told them to keep thier refund. Would not recommend their food or service to anyone.
    Sorry to hear your experience. But that shouldn’t impact those buying from resellers/retailers.

I have only great things to say about Inukshuk in terms of price and product quality.

S

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Sorry to hear your experience. But that shouldn’t impact those buying from resellers/retailers. I have only great things to say about Inukshuk in terms of price and product quality. S
    Ditto! It's been the best kibble I've ever used. Love the fact that it has the highest calorie count by the cup than any other brand. Only ends up costing me $1.15 per day to feed my griff.Been using it for the last 3-4 years and just buy it locally now. When I used to order it directly, before it became available at various outlets in the lower mainland, I just ordered a bag at a time and it got to me super quick. It appears that pallets take a lot longer to get to their destination.
    He's NOT your buddy, buddy!

For what it's worth - I never had an issue with them, great communication but more importantly: Like mastercaster said, the calorie count is amazing, it's the only food my pointer is actually able to put on some weight with, his fur looks great and zero health issues.
    But hey, I am not trying to sell you on the stuff or the company... I buy by the pallet to save some money and am happy to re-sell locally to those who feed it anyway. Not trying to make money off it but if it offsets teh shipping cost then all the better....

Quote Originally Posted by mastercaster View Post
    Ditto! It's been the best kibble I've ever used. Love the fact that it has the highest calorie count by the cup than any other brand. Only ends up costing me $1.15 per day to feed my griff.Been using it for the last 3-4 years and just buy it locally now. When I used to order it directly, before it became available at various outlets in the lower mainland, I just ordered a bag at a time and it got to me super quick. It appears that pallets take a lot longer to get to their destination.
    The food is good, the company is a nightmare. Anyone that would like further info, i will gladly send you the email strings.

Lorne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.