Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Blood Bath Bear

Re: Blood Bath Bear

I'm not ashamed of hunting. I killed that bear. Im proud of it. If antis use my picture I will still be proud lol. I'm not hiding. They are wrong. The truth is on my side and that matters to me. We've all been brainwashed from the BCWF core program ethics section to ashamed of hunting. Hide it and hide it, till its gone. The woke virus spreads when people are silent.
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    I'm not ashamed of hunting. I killed that bear. Im proud of it. If antis use my picture I will still be proud lol. I'm not hiding. They are wrong. The truth is on my side and that matters to me. We've all been brainwashed from the BCWF core program ethics section to ashamed of hunting. Hide it and hide it, till its gone. The woke virus spreads when people are silent.
    Completely agree.... if ppl don't want blood and gore, don't lurk a hunting site..

Preach it! I concur. Sad people on the site are going soft.

Quote Originally Posted by guntech View Post
    Well this is a 'semi' public site...Called Hunting BC ... I would not publish those pictures on a non hunting site how ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Completely agree.... if ppl don't want blood and gore, don't lurk a hunting site..
    This thread was only posted to glorify the gore. It's a black eye for all hunters

I'm not ashamed of hunting. I killed that bear. Im proud of it
    I'm not ashamed of hunting either. If you're so proud of your harvest, maybe next time show some respect to the animal and take some decent pictures. Three pics of a blood soaked logging road isn't that

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

I, personally do not have issue with ED's pics. I am particularity interested on the efficacy of a neck shot, and the on the spot kill it provided. I will not hide from anyone, this is the reality of being a meat eater. Hide the slaughter house pictures, hide the field dressing pictures, hide the "dirty" pictures of the reality of eating meat?, NEVER!! Trying to make something less messy, because of how the pictures make us feel about eating meat, hypocritical!! No one faults a wolf coyote, bear for eating their prey ALIVE, oh its just nature!! Can't stomach a picture with blood, go eat ****ing lettuce!!! JMO though! moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

nice bear congrats. be proud of it

Lol do you harvest a cow? A chicken? Another term showing our shame for killing an animal. If evidence of a well placed clean and effective shot is gore than you are in the wrong sport. I like grip and grins as well, what are we supposed to be sad about success? If evidence of hunting is all the anitis need than we might as well give up.
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

The anti's can **** off, we're in a war right now if some haven't noticed and it goes way beyond hunting, culture, and heritage. Don't negotiate with the enemy or pander to them, you will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Same here, dozens of animals I’ve watched been harvested and helped with the clean up after and never once was there even 1/10 of that amount of blood. You definitely hit his jugular and the heart kept pumping away! Wonder how it’s going to taste.

either way congrats! Zone seven seems to be alive with bears.

zone 3 has been a bust for me.. 8 trips out and only a couple sows and cubs. Might be the first year I take a bear tag into the fall lol
    I got my two tags filled in zone 3 without any issue. Maybe your local area doesn't hold lots of bear? I noticed the area I hunt (in region 3) has fewer bear than before. This is also the first time I took two trips to harvest two spring bears, before that was always one trip in May, two bears tagged.
    Too many hobbies, too little time.

Enjoyed your write-up, the photo isn’t one for StupidBook, but I feel it’s ok here for sure.

The first time I ever shot a deer with my bow, it jumped the string and ducked down to run and the arrow passed under the spine instead of the heart/lungs. My hunting partner who was watching from cover on the other side of the field said it looked like a garden hose pumping out blood as it ran 40 or so yards and piled up in a dry ditch at the edge of the field. Tracking it was pure simplicity: follow the massive trail of blood.

I just finished listening to The Silvercore podcast Episode 103, where Travis has a conversation with Jeff Senger about commercial-scale butchering and meat care and how important bleeding an animal out is.

Thank you for taking the time to post your story, the photos and so on. Suppressing thoughts, free expression, photos and using “politically correct” terms and trying to hide or suppress the realities of eating wild food and hunting is part of what’s gotten us into this mess.

By the way, there are plenty of bears in Region 3 not far from Kamloops.

For newer hunters: the green-up is really strong right now - look for cool areas, north facing slopes, water sources and fresh grasses, wildflowers, dandelions, and large patches of deciduous trees like alder and aspen that combine cool, moist, shady meadowy places (with grasses and flowers).

cheers!
    NH3
    NFA, CCFR, BCWF