Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem applying for LEH

Re: Problem applying for LEH

Hey MichelD, I just had the same problem which may have been the same problem as yours so I'll share, even though I'm a little embarrassed. I got the "cannot add new member" warning as well. What I was doing was underneath the initiator bar (which showed my name) I added my own FWID, last name and initial, thinking I was initiating the shared hunt. However, seeing as I was already logged into my account, that info was already registered and I was to add other members at that point, not my own information, DUH.
    After I figured out that little gem, everything worked like a charm.
    I hope your problem was as simple as me, I mean mine.
    Montec

Quote Originally Posted by montec assassin View Post
    Hey MichelD, I just had the same problem which may have been the same problem as yours so I'll share, even though I'm a little embarrassed. I got the "cannot add new member" warning as well. What I was doing was underneath the initiator bar (which showed my name) I added my own FWID, last name and initial, thinking I was initiating the shared hunt. However, seeing as I was already logged into my account, that info was already registered and I was to add other members at that point, not my own information, DUH.
    Montec

Thank you very much Montec!

That's what I did too, as I thought I had to put my data in first even though it was already there.

I will try that. Initially I had one partner to add, but I just today got a third partner to update his residency, so once that is confirmed I'll apply for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by montec assassin View Post
    Montec
    I did the same thing, but picked up on the mistake real fast. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    I did the same thing, but picked up on the mistake real fast. Glad to know I'm not the only one.
    I have applied for shared hunts before, but that little trick had slipped my mind.

Anyway, thanks to Montec, my brain got sorted out and I have completed the application. Now we wait...............

Just had an issue today doing a shared hunt with my son ……..his credentials were expired and I couldn’t see that until we went into his id - couldn’t get the shared thing going……..WTF?????
    Updated and will clear up / complete. tomorrow.