Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem applying for LEH

Re: Problem applying for LEH

system slower than slow tonight. been in loading mode on an application for an hour..ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Smokeeater View Post
    I just did a shared group hunt a few minutes ago.
    Did you happen to click the "shared" hunt button at the top of the screen? It wouldn't let me add anyone until I did.....
    Yes. Did that.

so had zero success last night, so thought a 5 AM start might be a better time. no such luck, first application has been ..loading.. for an hour.
    yes everything is up to date. double ugh

finally got them thru. No advice other than I logged in and out a few times and then boom got 4 done in 10 minutes,weird stuff but thankful. Now the loooong wait.. cheers

did you apply then try and add them? if you put them in at the start you can do it for others but to add them later they have to do it through their own log in ...is that the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by MichelD View Post
    I tried to initiate a shared hunt, followed all instructions as I have successfully in the past but when I go to add another member it says "Cannot add new member." What's up with that?
    If you have their FWID, last name and date of birth I can look into it through our license vendor system - call me today until 4pm @ 2505679885 , or Monday-Thursday this week

cheers,

Mark
    Browse our online store!
    www.nechakooutdoors.ca

106 1st Street West
    Vanderhoof, BC
    250 567 9885
    mark@nechakooutdoors.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Nechako Outdoors View Post
    If you have their FWID, last name and date of birth I can look into it through our license vendor system - call me today until 4pm @ 2505679885 , or Monday-Thursday this week

cheers,

Mark
    That is very kind of you to offer Mark, but I don't have their date of birth. I could get then if necessary, but for now I'll see if I can find an actual human to talk to at the Service BC number tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    did you apply then try and add them? if you put them in at the start you can do it for others but to add them later they have to do it through their own log in ...is that the issue?
    Yes to your first question.

that is the problem I had once too...once the group is started people can add themselves but you can not add them (only include them in your original)...if you are doing everything for them you should have some sort of name that has been used for your group...check your info it should be there...then log off your name, log in as them and then join an existing group or something like that....I am just going by memory not looking at the site so hopefully that helps a bit

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    that is the problem I had once too...once the group is started people can add themselves but you can not add them (only include them in your original)...if you are doing everything for them you should have some sort of name that has been used for your group...check your info it should be there...then log off your name, log in as them and then join an existing group or something like that....I am just going by memory not looking at the site so hopefully that helps a bit
    Thank you.