Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem applying for LEH

Problem applying for LEH

I tried to initiate a shared hunt, followed all instructions as I have successfully in the past but when I go to add another member it says "Cannot add new member." What's up with that?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Problem applying for LEH

It’s likely that their resident credentials have expired
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."

No. I get that message just trying to open the part of the page that says "Add new member."
    Last edited by MichelD; 05-26-2023 at 04:47 PM.

I’ve just logged on and initiated a shared hunt with someone I know and was not able to get a “cannot add new member” message to pop-up. I did get several other messages when I entered dummy info though.

To be clear, you’ve entered your partner’s info into the three blank boxes and then hit “add hunter to group” button? It then gives you a pop-up saying that they cannot be added…?

Is it possible they’ve been added to a group already?
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire322 View Post
    I’ve just logged on and initiated a shared hunt with someone I know and was not able to get a “cannot add new member” message to pop-up. I did get several other messages when I entered dummy info though.

To be clear, you’ve entered your partner’s info into the three blank boxes and then hit “add hunter to group” button? It then gives you a pop-up saying that they cannot be added…?

Is it possible they’ve been added to a group already?
    Thanks for trying on my behalf.

No, that is not the issue I am having.

The site will not even let me open the part where I am to add the new group member's number and name.

I'll call on Monday to sort it out if the problem persists over the weekend.

I had the same issue as did a friend of mine. We both had to just create the group and give our partners the group number and have them complete the group hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by 7mag View Post
    I had the same issue as did a friend of mine. We both had to just create the group and give our partners the group number and have them complete the group hunt.
    I have to do it as one of my partners is even older than me and does not use a computer and the other is still recovering from a concussion and also has a hard time filling out forms, etc.

What kind of hardware/platform are you using to log on. PC, Apple, Apple Phone, Android Phone, Windows....? If the one gentleman doesn't use a computer how does he keep anything current these days?

Quote Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
    What kind of hardware/platform are you using to log on. PC, Apple, Apple Phone, Android Phone, Windows....? If the one gentleman doesn't use a computer how does he keep anything current these days?
    Not everyone is completely plugged in. My wife has no cell phone and is just now at nearly 70 skilled enough to use a computer enough to use email, look at Google and find streaming movies.

My friend is 75 and we have a weekly get-together of like minded people and keep him up to date on when the LEH is out, etc. His adult children inlcuding his son who is a friearms instructor for the RCMP help him out with essential computer use. In this case I was asked to include him in my shared hut applacation and have encountered this log jam.

I just did a shared group hunt a few minutes ago.
    Did you happen to click the "shared" hunt button at the top of the screen? It wouldn't let me add anyone until I did.....