Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2023 Alberta Hunting Draws Online

Re: 2023 Alberta Hunting Draws Online

Ya pretty much there….health now a factor though. Priority only for this yr.

Quote Originally Posted by northof49 View Post
    Ya pretty much there….health now a factor though. Priority only for this yr.
    Yes that is a problem for those 25 year hunts.

Well results are out and looks like I'm gonna tag along on a trophy antelope hunt providing I can get 5 days off. Looking forward to getting down south again as it is truly a fun hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwestalta View Post
    Well results are out and looks like I'm gonna tag along on a trophy antelope hunt providing I can get 5 days off. Looking forward to getting down south again as it is truly a fun hunt.
    Let us know how it goes. I was down in brooks earlier this year and saw those things everywhere. I’m guessing you’ll have to get permission from a landowner to hunt somewhere. I’ve been putting in for a few years and I’d like to know how it goes for when my turn comes up.

On a side note my wife has a moose tag for 530
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    Let us know how it goes. I was down in brooks earlier this year and saw those things everywhere. I’m guessing you’ll have to get permission from a landowner to hunt somewhere. I’ve been putting in for a few years and I’d like to know how it goes for when my turn comes up.

On a side note my wife has a moose tag for 530
    What would you like to know? This is my 2nd time going. I got a friend with lease land down there that know everyone. Lol. We tagged out on the first day when we went. I walked from the US thru the ditch into Canada and shot mine lol. Instead of 1/4's or sections they farm townships. They do run fast. Lol. We stayed at the sandstone in milk river which was a pretty nice hotel for the money. We'll be staying at the double tree in Coutts this time. If you're looking to get your loper mounted, watch where you hit him because their hair is hollow and will fill with blood. We shot ours in crop land and I guess they taste better then the sage bucks. Ours tasted good. We also didn't run ours which is supposed to make a difference. Not much meat on them. We deboned ours and it filled up 3 big zip lock freezer bags each.

Good luck on the wife's moose. I didn't get drawn for anything but I suppose I'll pick up my landowners cow elk tag.

Bull moose for me....
    Just a conspiracy bro!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTailAB View Post
    Bull moose for me....
    What zone and season?

Quote Originally Posted by Norwestalta View Post
    What zone and season?
    332, starting archery sept 1 until oct 31 then rifle is all of nov. Really hoping to get it done with a bow
    Just a conspiracy bro!