Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Help with getting 1st big game animal

Re: Help with getting 1st big game animal

Quote Originally Posted by Lukebc86 View Post
    Thanks, story kinda went on and on hopefully i didn't make anyone bored haha!
    I'll have to log on through my laptop tomorrow and upload some pics. Didn't get any of the bear as a whole, as the temps we're getting into the high 20's and was super paranoid about it going sour.
    But got a good pic of the head. And various sign i found.
    So I'll post those pics tomorrow
    I'm officially hooked on bear hunting
    Not at all! That was a great write-up Luke.

I was just thinking "Hmmmm.... I wonder how that hunt turned out, dude was seeing green piles, I'd be surprised if he didn't get one!"

Came on here just to track down the thread and happy to have a nice story to read while sipping some coffee.

Well done!

Congrats. Looking forward to some pics.
    Check my Youtube Channel for fishing and hunting videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjN...AEGjPIUba3pn9g

Thanks guys. Saw 4 in total got busted by 2, 1 was way to small and i was sure it was a sow. But got the other.
    I haven't got alot of pics.
    Was very hot, and kinda just got into the process of getting him cleaned up and cooled down.
    Not the biggest, but my local taxidermist says he looks to be around 4 to 5 years old.
    Anyways I'm over the moon that i got one

great job....super hunt by the sounds of it....it is a bonus to get game when you have a great hunt like that...glad to hear the work part is so enjoyable for you ...im sure you learned a bit about butchering too...even when you grind it all...

Wow what an exciting hunt you had, I am sure this is the first of many to come for you, congrats and enjoy.