Thread: 2023 Spring bear derby official entry thread.

Threaded View

2023 Spring bear derby official entry thread.

Please don’t reply to this thread unless it’s an official entry.

Here we go! Now that the first few members have harvested their spring meat haul I thought it’s time to get this up.

bear with me (ha ha ) as I’m editing this.

please do not post or reply here unless you have a official entry! Hopefully everyone that enters will also post their own thread so they can include a link to it in their official entry where everyone can go to discuss the hunt or the bear etc.

I will be updating this with a regurgitation of the official rules, please follow them to a tee.

I have a couple PMs, I will be replying asap I haven’t forgot about you it has been extremely busy week and I’m working on securing a couple more prizes. Fingers crossed.

General Rules:

All entries must be BC wildlife.

1 cut bear tag = 1 ballot for the draw

All entries MUST be accompanied by a photo, posted on this thread.
    If you can’t post picture yourself or have any issues you can email me and I will post them for you.

All entrants *MUST* be members of HBC no later than Apr 1 2023.

All entrants *MUST* be accompanied by a short story of the hunt. Links to another HBC thread are preferred and I’ll put an entry post in the contest thread for you.

All entries must be harvested in a legal manner, as prescribed by BC Wildlife/Hunting Regulations. Tag and HL #'s must be supplied upon demand if there is any questions.

picture of the cut tag with your bear is required, but personal details can be blurred out for the forum posts.

Winners will be determined by random draw done by a member not participating in the draw, but if not my local gun store owner will draw the winner.

Contest ends June 30/2023

Please allow up to 2 weeks after contest close to organize the draw and get the prizes mailed out to the winner.

All entries must use the form below to enter the contest, NO EXCEPTIONS. Entries that do not use the form format will be ignored. This simplifies and streamlines the process so no one is missed and this is fair.

Required Information

Species:
    Date of Kill:
    Region:
    Harvest method inc caliber(unless it’s a bow kill)

Short Storycan be substituted by a link to a thread you posted yourself.)

photo last:

please don’t post here unless it’s an official entry.
    Last edited by RyoTHC; 05-03-2023 at 06:37 PM.

2. Site Sponsor