Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Angled

24 70.59%
  • Strait

10 29.41%

Thread: Spotting Scopes

Spotting Scopes

Angled or straight just a quick poll to see what everyone is using theses days.
    I am in the market to finally pull the trigger on a spotting scope and just curious what everyone is using and why. I think I am leaning towards a angled model but not 100% sold on that idea yet.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Spotting Scopes

Angled diamondback hd, 15-45x65

Quote Originally Posted by Quince2 View Post
    Angled diamondback hd, 15-45x65
    I have been looking at that exact spotter and ones similar as I figured it would be a good starting point to make sure I use it enough.

I like straight scope. But I primarily use my spotter on the range or bear hunting where I get up high and glass straight across a large cutblocks or down. I think if I spent the majority of time low glassing up I would prefer an angled.

check out CARSON OPTICS they are made in the usa they have both binoculars and spotting scopes price is crazy low and they are good, Carson spotting scope is around 300.00 new angled and well made. \hell you could lose it over a cliff and not get too upset at that price. This year instead of my swarovski binoculars i used my sons 10x42 Carsons and they were awesome!!!! especially at the price under 300.00.