Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Have you renewed your Pal?

Arrow Re: Have you renewed your Pal?

RPAL

Just applied - one year out from it expiring...

Letcha know as it goes...

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Re: Have you renewed your Pal?

Submitted my online renewal May 16, received it today. Simple and easy.
    WSS BC Monarch Member
    WSF Member
    BCWF Member
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

I applied for my lisence last month which is 1.2 years away from expiry. Received the lisence last week. My wife and I have never had issues renewing our pal. Restricted/non restricted.

Well I called in again same sad story of it’s awaiting final process try again in 4-6 weeks… almost 7 months now. I do have restricted and own 2 pistols so maybe that’s it? Never been married/divorced never a charge against me. No prescriptions. For those you have RPal and got a quick return, are you currently owning a restricted firearm?

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSix View Post
    Well I called in again same sad story of it’s awaiting final process try again in 4-6 weeks… almost 7 months now. I do have restricted and own 2 pistols so maybe that’s it? Never been married/divorced never a charge against me. No prescriptions. For those you have RPal and got a quick return, are you currently owning a restricted firearm?
    Own two pistols myself, made renewal tough in my opinion. As a last resort, I contacted my MP who is conservative. In a span of 36 hours, his office replied to me, gave them permission to speak to the RCMP on my behalf, and I was approved. This would be your best approach. If your MP isn't conservative, I would contact PP office.

I have a few handguns , back in the day when it was called a “ FAC “ I strongly recommend you see your local Conservative MP
    mine was totally awesome and promptly looked after it , I emailed first with a follow up in person meeting ( signed a consent form ) and two days later later he said it was in the works after his inquiry.
    Last edited by Ferenc; 06-07-2023 at 06:41 AM.

Well after almost u months it came in the mail. There was no hold ups or anything I had to resend. Just a pathetic wait time for poor excuse of a system. Of well done with for a couple more years and hopefully people can pull up this thread and they send there’s in with plenty time left on there licence

Regular PAL - non restricted
    Applied May 29 - renewed license in my hand June 30 even after resending a new picture in.

Rpal. Applied beginning of Mar, exp beginning of June. Had to phone a couple of times, "waiting for BC chief firearms office to approve" every time... Finally talked to the right person. They found my renewal and I recieved the new rpal in the middle of June. If you don't call and bug them, it appears that the renewals get ignored....

Did mine online in March this spring and received it end of April.