Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Have you renewed your Pal?

Re: Have you renewed your Pal?

Got mine in the mail today. Just under 4 weeks.

Just curious if anyone has experienced longer "delays" if they have an RPAL rather than a PAL?
    Was told by some that "extra checks" are done on us evil restricted "weapon" owners ????

When my RPAL expired in Jan 2023 there was a huge delay, I applied for the renewal in early Nov 2022 and didnt hear anything, nothing updating on their site other than they had my application. I ended up finding the number and extensions to call through on this site and ironically it was authorized the minute I called in, over 2 months after it had expired *face palm* I swear they are just dragging their heels to try to discourage everyone from renewing their licenses
    - A hunter who doesn't bring home the meat is just an outdoor enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    Just curious if anyone has experienced longer "delays" if they have an RPAL rather than a PAL?
    Was told by some that "extra checks" are done on us evil restricted "weapon" owners ????
    Site said my license was issued about 1.5 - 2 weeks after I submitted it online. They do want to see a copy of a range membership if you have RPAL (for the LTATT) so if you don't pre-emptively email that in there can be delays.

I still haven't received mine in the mail, but I think it says to give it a couple weeks. Once it is "Issued" it still needs to be printed and mailed.

Anyway good turn around for this evil restricted "weapon" owner LOL

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    Site said my license was issued about 1.5 - 2 weeks after I submitted it online. They do want to see a copy of a range membership if you have RPAL (for the LTATT) so if you don't pre-emptively email that in there can be delays.

I still haven't received mine in the mail, but I think it says to give it a couple weeks. Once it is "Issued" it still needs to be printed and mailed.

Yup, was aware that the Club Membership should be sent in with the rest of the stuff, just got the Club renewal a few weeks ago so guess I'll get started on my December RPAL renewal, just in case. After seeing our Son's PAL ( not RPAL ) take over a year ya' just never know.

Got my RPAL back in 17 days after applying. Wasn’t asked, and didn’t send in any info about various club membership etc. Not a problem at all…. Very smooth sailing….

Just got mine in the mail... so maybe approx 1 month since the time I applied for the renewal.

Was interesting to see they have a new design. Apparently that happened starting January 2023, but was news to me when I opened it

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post

No delay's with RPAL for me. Approx 4 weeks from application and no requirement to send a copy of range membership.

Still waiting mailed in before Christmas 2023 . Hmmm.Will call them once again tomorrow
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Still waiting mailed in before Christmas 2023 . Hmmm.Will call them once again tomorrow
    Arctic Lake
    Arctic Lake...I just went through this today after applying first week of January. Tell them you want to speak to the BC CFO and get them to transfer you. I did it and after speaking to the BC office I was told my PAL renewal was approved and I should get it in the mail in the next week or two.
    Everyone is entitled to voicing an opinion, as long as it is a learned one.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.