Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Knife store/specialty knife store

Re: Knife store/specialty knife store

Another vote for North Arm Knives. I own two. They are well made and durable. Local guys who are very friendly.
    WSSBC
    CCFR

Ai and Om Knives for japanese style kitchen knives

https://www.aiandomknives.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    Grohman is canadian made in pictou Nova Scotia if you’re not going custom. They have a scratch and dent section too at roughly half price.

Support canadian if you can and there’s no reason not too as their products are far better than any Chinese piece of shit with a fancy name.
    I Second the Grohman selection. Fine Canadian blades, Solid reputation.

Knifewear has a huge selection of Japanese knives:
    https://knifewear.com/collections/ja...kitchen-knives

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys!

What i'm looking for does not have to be custom, but definitely want quality and don't mind paying a 100-200+, the main one I want is a big bowie knife stabber for defence in the event I get attacked by a Bear or Lion and my gun gets knocked out of my hands I almost strictly scout and hunt alone so I always carry one, the one I take out now is my Dads and don't want to keep taking it out in the elements and bushwacking with it as it and the sheath inevitably takes a beating.

Stainless fixed blade with studs/rivets bowie knife what i'm looking for, then just a nice all purpose/camp knife because I lost my last one in Sept. I've got all the skinning and gutting knives I need. Was thinking about a nice backcountry folding knife with a saw 2 in one as well if I have enough but that one can wait
    Huh, I never ever thought of wearing a big a$$ knife for bear/lion protection??!! I've always had a defender/hunting rifle with me!! I always have my buck fixed blade on my hip, guess I subconciously did carry one for that? Anyways, I like the North arm stuff, don't own one yet, but handled a few, and they are nice! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Quote Originally Posted by moosinaround View Post
    Huh, I never ever thought of wearing a big a$$ knife for bear/lion protection??!! I've always had a defender/hunting rifle with me!! I always have my buck fixed blade on my hip, guess I subconciously did carry one for that? Anyways, I like the North arm stuff, don't own one yet, but handled a few, and they are nice! Moosin
    Also if i'm bow hunting too and don't have a gun with me, last resorts effort

Quote Originally Posted by whitlers View Post
    Another vote for North Arm Knives. I own two. They are well made and durable. Local guys who are very friendly.
    I'll third this!