Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Knife store/specialty knife store

Knife store/specialty knife store

In the market for a couple of new knives, anybody know of a good knife/specialty knife store in lower wasteland/Fraser Valley?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Knife store/specialty knife store

House of knives or HACS show. Most gun shops/Outdoor/ Milsurp have them
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

"A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

roy from blacktail designs makes incredible knives

Roy Gerrath (@blacktail_custom_designs) • Instagram photos and videos
    Last edited by wideopenthrottle; 03-30-2023 at 02:21 PM.

Grohman is canadian made in pictou Nova Scotia if you’re not going custom. They have a scratch and dent section too at roughly half price.

Support canadian if you can and there’s no reason not too as their products are far better than any Chinese piece of shit with a fancy name.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    Grohman is canadian made in pictou Nova Scotia if you’re not going custom. They have a scratch and dent section too at roughly half price.

Support canadian if you can and there’s no reason not to as their products are far better than any Chinese piece of shit with a fancy name.
    I’ll second the Grohmann! For the cost they are hard to beat . . . I’ve owned two and only bought a second one to replace the one that took a dive into the lake.
    Last edited by BCbillies; 03-30-2023 at 03:11 PM.
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC

I have a fallkniven h1 that I love, had it for years and take it everywhere except longer backpacking trips. The only drawback is i prefer a leather sheath, they don't make noise if you bump them.

I also have a Grohmann belt knife and that is a great recommendation for a Canadian made knife that will last years.

I have a benchmade folder that i really like as well. I find i dont like having a belt knife on with a heavy pack so i like having a good folding knife thats easy to get at and always on you.

2nd for North Arm Knives!! Locally made it Burnaby by a father/Son team. Awesome products. The Lynx is my favourite, fillet knives are awesome too. Very good customer service.

I would order any of these online for the best price, Grohmann direct and check their seconds if you want to get a better deal. I imagine a good custom knife starts at 600 and although there are great craftsmen making them across the country you would have no real assurance of any warranty from a small business. How much are you looking to spend? My H1 was about 400$

edit- Randall knives have been around for years and they are custom knives, but you either wait 5 years or pay a premium. I would have some confidence they will still be making knives down the road. That would probably cost you 5-600 usd, I haven’t looked lately
    Last edited by Muledeercrazy2; 03-30-2023 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    In the market for a couple of new knives, anybody know of a good knife/specialty knife store in lower wasteland/Fraser Valley?
    No argument with the Grohman comments however if you are spending a few hundred you may wish to contact Blacklab on this site, he is a phenomenal knife maker and you will not be disappointed if you order one made by him.

Cheers and be well.../B
    Quote Originally Posted by wetcoastwillie View Post
    In general.... sometimes I may come across as being a prick.... but I'm human.... and cant always express my views as best as I should