Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Motor vehicle restrictions

Re: Motor vehicle restrictions

The 3-18, 3-19 restrictions were initially claimed as being put in place for safety. The trees, roads and hill sides were apparently too unstable to allow anyone but workers in; and of course FN which were apparently somehow immune to falling trees, washouts, and land slides. Never did figure that one out.

They are never going to lift them by choice and logic doesn't play a role.
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

It's just more NDP hypocritical BS while giving special preference to one special group.

They create more Racism by this
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

For those wondering the ministry told me this lol

The only information I have been given is that we are were hoping to have some amendments by spring but unfortunately, there has been no updates on anything at the moment. Once any amendments take place the motor vehicle website will be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    For those wondering the ministry told me this lol

The only information I have been given is that we are were hoping to have some amendments by spring but unfortunately, there has been no updates on anything at the moment. Once any amendments take place the motor vehicle website will be updated.
    Hahaha typical......

Closures due to safety concerned obviously didn’t apply to the 100’s of mushroom pickers or wholesale buyer camps set up in the closures, last spring. 18 month closure but no ‘sunset’ date when the gov’t rammed them through.

Quote Originally Posted by Al P. View Post
    Closures due to safety concerned obviously didn’t apply to the 100’s of mushroom pickers or wholesale buyer camps set up in the closures, last spring. 18 month closure but no ‘sunset’ date when the gov’t rammed them through.
    Same as 3-29 the hippys were everywhere with designated camp spots set up by skeetch band with blue portable sh*tters.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeVee View Post
    Same as 3-29 the hippys were everywhere with designated camp spots set up by skeetch band with blue portable sh*tters.
    They better be carefull BECAUSE maybe a FOREST �� will clean things up . RJ

Quote Originally Posted by TeeVee View Post
    The worst part is they left the shitters behind for target practice after. Those things are not cheep.

Most of my friends ages vary from 70's to 80's and we all think we have lived through the best years earth has seen. It will never be as good as we had it...
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool

Quote Originally Posted by guntech View Post
    Most of my friends ages vary from 70's to 80's and we all think we have lived through the best years earth has seen. It will never be as good as we had it...
    I agree 100%. As things gradually deteriorate I imagine that when current young generation get up into their senior years they will look back at how things are currently and refer to then as the "good old days". I shudder to think what their world will be like.