Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motor vehicle restrictions

Motor vehicle restrictions

Just wonder how many years the restrictions are usually on for after wildfires? Curious about areas that burnt in 2021. 5? 10 years? Indefinitely lol?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Motor vehicle restrictions

Well thanks to the John Horgan + NDP signing the province over to the FN"s with the UNDRIP Indefinitely might not be out of the question
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Well thanks to the John Horgan + NDP signing the province over to the FN"s with the UNDRIP Indefinitely might not be out of the question
    Unfortunately you may be correct

Well, Greenstone Mtn burned in 1998 and is still closed, so I'm going with indefinite.

Elephant Hill fire was in 2017 and Atv riding restrictions came off last year but fall hunting restriction is still in place.

Either 50 years until the trees grow back or until we breed out the last 1/8!!
    But by then we will be paying for the 1/64th variety also.
    So never, but in 50 years from now there won’t be squat to hunt anyways!

Thanks boys! Figured

Quad Restrictions in 3-38 3-29 3-30 are LIFETIME ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Quad Restrictions in 3-38 3-29 3-30 are LIFETIME ! RJ
    Unless you have one of those special FN cards .................................................. ......
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Unless you have one of those special FN cards .................................................. ......
    I encountered this first hand last year , I hiked into to my spot which is motorized restricted I was 1.5 hours in on a spur road excited that I wouldn’t be seeing road hunters . Come over the hill and I see there’s a truck sitting there In idle . I was in disbelief .i walked up and seen its a FN .
    these rules are a joke!
    on same trip while hiking I also seen a truck supposedly getting firewood in a Motorized restricted area and I didn’t hear any chainsaws or see any wood in vehicle . Doesn’t mean they weren’t doing it but I was in the area for 45min and not a sound .