Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 17 Wild Horses Killed

Re: 17 Wild Horses Killed

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie O View Post
    What exactly is a bull cow? A species of wild horse or a figment of your imagination?
    A bull moo cow.

Had a dozen come running into me when I was bugling early Sept in south okanagan, looked like they wanted to kick the would-be bull elks ass.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1234 View Post
    Had a dozen come running into me when I was bugling early Sept in south okanagan, looked like they wanted to kick the would-be bull elks ass.
    Interesting.(had a bull moose want to do that to me).
    So, it just shows that if you ask enough folks, you’ll get different stories based on personal experiences.
    Where I run into wild horses, I never have bugled, they just see me and take off or stare if the distance is far enough.

Reality is, no one’s got the right to shoot anything unless it’s in season or authorized.
    To me that’s the bottom line regardless of personal opinion.

[QUOTE=Downtown;2396052]
    Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    https://bc.ctvnews.ca/17-wild-horses...rcmp-1.6313489[/QUOTE

I hope the catch the party responsible for this cruel & senseless Act and prosecute to the fullest extend of the Law.

Cheers
    You do realize CTV news is bought and payed for by our current government ,right.

Your sig line is kind on contradictory to your statement.

These horses being killed affects nobody but the people involved and should be treated as such.

Mind your own business and keep your own house in order and let others do the same.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
    Thomas Jefferson