Thread: Full List of Firearms Banned by the Liberals Bill C-21

Full List of Firearms Banned by the Liberals Bill C-21

Over 300 pages. Who knew there were that many kinds of rifles and shotguns out there. Love to know who they paid to come up with this list and consider the legality of each firearm listed? My rifle was not on the list. Fortunately it only holds five shells...if it held six I guess I would be a danger to society and be expected to hand it in.

VIEW THE FULL LIST HERE

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Full List of Firearms Banned by the Liberals Bill C-21

You do realize these are largely contained within the Amendments they dropped due to pressure Right?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

...I hope c21 can still die

Did you notice that with the benelli shotguns on the list, there is a large number that are listed as exceptions to the ban. had to read that one a couple of times as i thought they were all banned

Yes, curious they listed a number of Benelli shotguns that were excluded. Most of the list sections begin with "including the" with no exclusions listed. Public backlash forced the Liberals to withdraw the amendments, but consider it a pause in the proceedings while they "refine and reintroduce the prohibitions". So, it looks like the list is still in place but perhaps not in its final form. When questioned, Liberal House leader Mark Holland would not say whether the refinements would be done through a new round of amendments to C-21 or a new law altogether.

The exceptions don't go far enough. The entire bill needs to be dropped!

Rumour on the hill is The turd is going to pirogue Parliament ,like he has in the past when he got his ass in a sling..

Arrow Re: Full List of Firearms Banned by the Liberals Bill C-21

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Rumour on the hill is The turd is going to pirogue Parliament ,like he has in the past when he got his ass in a sling..
    One can hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonmaster View Post
    ... Public backlash forced the Liberals to withdraw the amendments, but consider it a pause in the proceedings while they "refine and reintroduce the prohibitions". So, it looks like the list is still in place but perhaps not in its final form. When questioned, Liberal House leader Mark Holland would not say whether the refinements would be done through a new round of amendments to C-21 or a new law altogether.
    I tend to rather strongly agree with that assessment. They will indeed seek another way to implement their nefarious plans. Doubtful it could successfully be attached to the handgun bill (C 21) again. The first time they tried that the matter was headed for review and the amendments were extremely likely to be tossed due to being so far out of scope from the original bill's intent (handguns only).

I suggest diligence on our part to see what they come up with next, and just how to counter that...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me