Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corlanes in PG

Corlanes in PG

Headed to PG to conduct some business in the near future, they have a Corlanes there, are there any other shoot em up hunting type stores in PG? Or has everything else closed down?

Besides that what would be interesting enough to take the time to check out? I haven't been there in years.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Corlanes in PG

That’s it , other then canadian tire and a couple of the KG gas stations.

Omer in quesnel is always worth a stop. Probably the best around to deal with.

Yea, def Omer in Quesnel. Not much else in PG besides the Can Tire, Corlanes and the KG stores. Nechako in Vanderhoof.

KG stores??? What's that??

Is the gun store in Williams Lake still open? Cariboo guns?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    KG stores??? What's that??

Is the gun store in Williams Lake still open? Cariboo guns?
    KG Armoury - they sell some guns and military gear through the Husky gas stations up in the Hart and out by the airport.

Yes, Chilcotin Guns is still open.

Just realized that KKS Tactical in PG shut down late last year - such a shame. Dave and Cassie were great to deal with.

KG Armoury was in the process of closing last I was there.
    Where you coming from jack? Blue mountain gun smithing in Williams lk is a good place.
    Exeter sporting goods in 100 mile house has been good and Lone Butte sporting goods is a little off the highway but I never go past it, it’s a small shop but it’s packed. I’ve found lots of good small town gun shops from PG to the east Koots, if there’s time I like to stop in to most of them and support the little guys in this mega store world.
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

Yea Lone Butte is a decent store for his size as well, and being out of the way a bit.

Williams lk also has a small area in the Can tire, as well as the two stores. Quesnel has a bit in Can tire, and Precision, plus that other little store. Bought a little marlin micro 22 there before. Was great size for the kids to learn on that was a bolt repeater.

Probably hit up a great store in Merritt as well.

Never heard of Blue Mountain gunsmiths before. Heading up from around McLeese lk to PG, was thinking PG should have more than one store to check out, oh well guess it will have to do.

Definitely stop and see Omer at Precision Optics.

Corlanes is a fairly new store in PG, corlanes main store is in Dawson creek I believe. Helen from Bartons up here in GP was hired to run it. She did a decent job up here in GP. I would think being a new store in a northern hub they would fill it with as much stuff as they could get. It would be hard to run a great hunting store these days with the supply chain issues and trying to find a balance between quality and deals “ too good to be true” that so many online shoppers have demanded.
    If the world is warming why are there so many new snowflakes?

If we are all equal why do you demand special treatment?

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.

Fire them ALL!