Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2023 Spring Bear Derby - suggestions.

Re: 2023 Spring Bear Derby - suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    assuming you don’t mind, I am going to steal this with some minor alterations.

surprised I missed this in 2020, had no idea I stole your idea when I did one haha
    oops!

Have a couple offers for donations so far, and I’ve picked up some gift cards.. going to do a write up and post an official thread in the next week or so.

I have another prize being shipped to me; and two others I have to work out picking up.. hopefully it’ll be well worth everyone’s time to fill those two bear tags.. if you’re not a fan of the bear meat cooked up yourself, take it to a butcher to have smokies pepperoni kielbasa etc made you can’t beat it ! Or talk to your local food bank as a lot will take it as a donation if it’s been butchered.
    Yup, for sure. I just posted it as a reference in case you were interested. We used to do both fall big game and spring bear contests with this sort of format. But This is your baby now
    Last edited by Gateholio; 03-14-2023 at 05:40 PM.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

RYOTHC...

Post office could not send prize..the address was not correct/doesnt exist..

cheers
    Steven
    there is no box 25.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    RYOTHC...

Post office could not send prize..the address was not correct/doesnt exist..

cheers
    Steven
    there is no box 25.
    was just about to PM you, the address is 100% correct, I get stuff for my business daily..
    if you went to one of the postal outlets in a pharmacy or a store then they like to claim P.O. Boxes need 3 digits.

just tell them to manually enter it and send it, I will get it.

Received today Srupp.

thanks!

hopefully have a thread up outlining everything by Sunday.