Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Merritt Shoot Thread

Official Merritt Shoot Thread

Okay, so being less than a week away who is going to be in Merritt for sure?? How can you be recognized by other HBC'ers and should we just designate a time and place at the range to meet up.... maybe Saturday evening 6:30 at the practice rangeand we'll figure out who's campsite to invade for wobbly pops from there?(probably Swampers!! )
    So if your going and want to meet and greet with some HBC'ers post up here!

I'll go first My whole clan will be there, Oldtimer and Ma will be there as well, with Swamper and his kid rounding out the Quesnel HBC'ers in attendace!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Official Merritt Shoot Thread

As posted eariler, I'm unable to attend due to work. Was looking forward to the shoot and meet and greet but duty calls. Have a great shoot everybody and will try this agian some other time.

3d

well i will be there for the wobbly pops...will be wearin my black and red hbc hat...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

As willy said me and the missus will be there and 6:30 sounds ok chris. Don't have mt HBC hat yet but not hard to spot as i am close to 6' 6". with a 5' 4" wife. may be limping a bit as my knee is acting up.looking forward ti it. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

i WAS coming until SOMEONE had to work.Anyway it gives me a good opportunity to go look for a bear in the skagit
    If a mans gonna make it,then he's got to be tough-Mr johnny cash

Regrettably, I won't able to attend. I've been trying to figure out how I could schedule this for a couple months now, but it's not in the cards this year. I'm sure all the attendees will have a great time. Shoot their socks off, gang!

However, maybe I'll be able to meet some of you fine folks at other shoots this year - like Salmon Arm, for example.

OK it is wednesday nite and I am heading to merritt in the a.m. will be at the Nicola Valley lodge for anybody getting there early. Touring mills early friday and then at the shoot site friday nite for practice and wobbly pops. see you there !!!!! Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

hey oldtimer...where is it that u are stayin??? i m not sure bout the nicola valley lodge...if i get a chance i will swing by the range sometime friday...to have a cold one with ya...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

3Kills. It is the Best Western Nicola Inn. Mike

aaah okay thats kinda what i was thinkin...nice hotel...