Thread: Help need out

Help need out

The city and drinking has destroyed every bit I hold sacred I dont have much time left I just need to get out and hunt before my ban takes place ... anyone willing to help me get one last crack at preds or bunnies before I cant go at all? Pm m3 please

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Help need out

I'm sure many ppl would like to help, want to elaborate on your situation? What ban takes place? How far you willing to drive? When does the ban start?

Sounds to me like he’s got some legal issues and is going to lose his ability to possess firearms. Maybe I’m wrong-confusing post.

If it’s just a fire arms ban you can still hunt !!!!! I had a 5 year firearms ban. That was a long wait. But I got all my guns back. and my license. You’re aloud to hunt with a rifle/shotgun as long as your with someone with a valid pal. And you can’t leave his/her sight if you are holding a gun. Also buy a bow nows your time to shine with one. But if you got a no hunting ban .Good luck ��
    Last edited by Dour; 02-20-2023 at 09:17 PM.

Also might try a flintlock they don't require a fire arms license

I'm suspecting trolling or other types of phishing might be in your future. In another week you can try Kawkawa Lake. The last bit of ice around the boat launch came off this past weekend and opening day is next Wednesday. Kokanee on the fly will be good for a couple weeks.