Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying stealthcam's in the lower wastelan/Fraser Valley

Re: Buying stealthcam's in the lower wastelan/Fraser Valley

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 994826AF-AA4B-43EB-9CED-D0F173932E4F.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    I was just there and they only had two packs not three and the picture on my end here only has two in it so I thought it was the same 2 pack what a gomer lol, when you saw them earlier when you posted first were they in stock?

Anybody know how to check bass pro inventory? only shows cabelas locations on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    I was just there and they only had two packs not three and the picture on my end here only has two in it so I thought it was the same 2 pack what a gomer lol, when you saw them earlier when you posted first were they in stock?

Anybody know how to check bass pro inventory? only shows cabelas locations on my phone
    yes it was in stock in Abbotsford and online. Basspro will price match if they have em, sadly I think the only way to check inventory will be to call

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    yes it was in stock in Abbotsford and online. Basspro will price match if they have em, sadly I think the only way to check inventory will be to call
    Just did they are sold out too, man they go fast and I was just looking at them for 279 last week, dropped to 129 instant out of stock #$%&! hahaha

Thanks for the heads up though buddy appreciate that!

Which model are you looking for specifically? One of my suppliers my have some I can get for you.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    Which model are you looking for specifically? One of my suppliers my have some I can get for you.
    I was just looking for the sale for a pack of 3 that comes with just the cams and no batteries or sd cards so whatever those ones would happen to be I would have grabbed, the ones on sale at cabelas I was hoping to get are the "browtine 16mp"