Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Triggers

Re: Triggers

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    I tried one at the range one day and I thought the guy said they came with a triggertech. I must be mistaken. Either way it was probably the lightest and crispest factory trigger I’ve used.
    some one may have installed one in that rifle ? KIMBER dies not advertise their rifles as coming with Triggertech .
    the factory Kimber triggers are EXCELLENT - JMO RJ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F39923DF-3962-4C17-855B-2D5451724E78.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    yes I have cut down the main spring to lighten the pull too - there very DECENT . RJ
    Jim how much should a guy cut off to lighten the trigger? What do you recommend
    Shhhhitttt I got this hold my beer

I cleaned one of mine today by running a bunch of lighter fluid through it and I thought I’d share the outcome. Keep in mind this is from a range gun, not a rifle that’s exposed to bushwhacking. The pic shows the fluid a bit darker, but there’s definitely lots of chunks and fines in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex hunter View Post
    Are the howa good triggers or can you tune them?
    All you have to do is go on the weatherby website and read the details of the manufacturing process. Yes, weatherby vanguards barrels and actions are manufactured by the Howa machine company in Japan to weatherby specifications. The barrels and actions are shipping to weatherby for inspection and final assembly using weatherby stocks and their own two stage triggers. That's what the S2 stands for, two stage. And yes they are adjustable down to two and half lbs.