Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: peep trouble

Re: peep trouble

Yeah chris send me those names.Any help would be great.
    If a mans gonna make it,then he's got to be tough-Mr johnny cash

First one you can enquire to is Shel Rosburg at Prostrings I have had several sets from him with all being top quality and VERY reasonably priced.....I think I paid around $75 to my door for a string and 2 cables for a cam 1/2. You can contact him at shel@prostring.com

Second one is the Archery Centre of Tuscon I got a string and cable set for a solocam from them for around $60 to my door if I remember correctly...appears to be top quality so far. Contact at acotuscon@qwest.net and ask for Rod. Tell him your friend Willyqbc from ArcheryTalk.com sent you and i believe there is a discount(not positive).

Those two above i have personal experience with and would recommend!

Others to look at that are highly reccomended by the internet archery community are
    -Wolfden custom Bowstrings - supposed to be top notch at reasonable $$$$
    -Vapour Trail .....BIG $$$$$$$$$$....but a very fast no stretch string

If you need any more help with anything like material selection etc, just give a holler!

Chris

PS in a couple weeks when my string making jig is built I could just make you a set myself!!
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

I have tried using a peep without rubber tubing. I realized I was not really gaining any thing by using a non-ruber peep other then fustration with my peep being out of alinement as you have mention Love The Woods.
    I change my rubber tubing at least twice a year, before hunting season and prior to the 3D season. This generaly solves my problem for tubing breaking. Any way Puppychow has purchased a roll of tubing to keep us supplied for a long time eh Ivan.
    Todd

I'm new here so this is proable old news.First off the tri peeps work if you can get them lined up, the rubber tubing always breaks and it could be the side tyied to the bow> where are you looking at full draw, right at the end that could hit you right in the eye, I also have in stock a new silicon tubing that seems to last a long time,doesn't break down like rubber tubing, but personally I haven't use tubing for years and all the strings I've built {once a few arrows are shot out of a new string}, set the peep and it doesn't move, I only change my string once every 2 years or so { just because} or I get tired of the color, my peep don't move.With the tubing you can lose up to 10 fps depending on the bow, nails I showed you that with my chrono on your bow.
    PM me for a price on a string I know I can beat their price!!
    New 2011 PSE Omen Pro
    56/29 340 fps
    VICTORY ARROWS

when was the last time u got a new string?.... or have u re-twisted the one on your bow at all?...... that could be the problem. but i would say get the rubber peep its not like u will ever notice losing the speed