Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
In my experience, when I use the compound, my initial compound had a WB. I liked it, quiet stable, took lots of animals. But, I do know it compromises speed and if it's worn a bit, it may compromise a bit of accuracy. I upgraded my compound and went to a drop away rest. Well, for East Kootenay hunting, that didn't work very well. By about day 3, we had two drop away rests (on two bows) broken. In one instance, it compromised a great opportunity on a good bull. I went back to the WB, and so did the other guy. Fortunately we had a couple spares in camp. But the uncertainty, during the hunt, was the decision maker. If you can't depend on it, try something you can depend on.

Hey, with a 10 yard, 20 or 30 yard shot, the speed difference between a drop away and whisker bisquit, makes no difference. IMO

Yikes thats brutal, do you remember which kind they were to warn some people here about bad rests? I started with a WB but it was hard to find arrows that werent super loud draeing back in it so I switched to a fall away. I know there was a huge variation of price for fall away rests and opted for the more expensive one and havent had a problem with it in the 3 years ive had it.