Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
This thread was started awhile ago but here you are hijacking a good thread for self gain. I’ve been checking back and forth periodically to see if a video had been posted. I would suggest the OP post up the video In a new thread so it does not get lost with what looks to be news on an upcoming event which has now passed. I’m sure there would be more interested and more views if “ members” knew of said video.
I would have liked to see the kill shot but that’s just me as I think it shows the full picture. Good video otherwise thanks for posting.
Didn't want to have duplicate threads on the same thing, but maybe I will do that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenthumbed View Post
Great film. I really enjoyed the scenery and the message. I liked seeing the fella hunting with the lever and iron! That’s some open country for a rifle like that! I kind don’t think he took the shot with it, though.
Unforuntately he didnt take it with the lever. We tried to show that when he asked me to pass him the rifle and couldn't find a better way to show that with what we had. The goal was to take it with the lever but 240yds wasn't the place for a lever when I had my scoped rifle right there.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerMan View Post
Watched it last night. Really well done! My wife really enjoyed it to, she doesn't hunt but loved the scenery.
Awesome! Thank you for the support! The non hunting public was the target audience for this film