Every yr starts out in spring with getting my yrs supply of firewood…….2020 was no different except I was being lazy, riding dirt bikes and my oldest son was Graduating in June so I hadn’t really started getting wood. The end of june came around and all the grad decorations were done, the ceremony was the next day and the wife was sick of me helping/getting in the way and said “ why don’t you go for a ride with Jay “. An hr later and I was all geared up and my youngest son and I headed off to meet up with Jay. 3hrs later I’m coasting( bike is off and in neutral ) down a steep narrow hydro service road, coming into a corner, I give a little too much front break…..next thing I know I’m lying face down in the dirt, my left shoulder feels like it’s on fire. As I’m rolling around cursing in agony I notice that my bike is upside down puking fuel all over the road so I roll out of the way before I get soaked in gas. Jay moved my bike for me then made sure that I was ok. 15 min later I felt like my shoulder was destroyed but I wasn’t dead. Riding the rest of the way down a road thats 8-12% and covered in boulders wasnt east or fun.