Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATV Tires

ATV Tires

Hey fellas….time for some new tires on the Grizzly. Wondering if anyone has recommendations and or a decent Canadian Supplier. Thanks in advance.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: ATV Tires

Revco and Bear Claws, roughly in that order.

Revco is a great site , that's where I get mine, tons of options and lots of sales, bear claws are good, i personally use the ITP Terra Cross on my 550, , work great on hardpack soft and snow, good all around tire, , check the ratings for what your normal riding conditions are though, a friend bought mudders cause they were on sale at a local store and they did not last long with riding on harder surface also, he looked fairly miserable on them as the ride was terrible on hard stuff ..lol

I'm 2 full years into mine and i have at least one more to go, and i ride year round, more in the fall, but still ride in the summer

Got mine from Revco as well.
    Kenda Bear Claw HTR for the SxS. Haven’t put them on yet, so can’t tell you how they are.
    ITP Mud Lite 2 on the quads, they are great so far, even in the 18” of snow I have now.
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians.

Fortnine is another good source for anything you might need.

I got mine from the Honda/Polaris dealer in Prince George, the best price I could find in Canada, was very surprised as atv dealers typically aren't the least expensive to purchase anything from.

Recent Nanaimo transplant to Williams Lake

Got my last couple sets from Royal dist delivered to my door hundreds cheaper than any shop or other online places, worth comparing prices for sure
    "People who know the least always argue the most."

"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right, you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."

Went with these:
    http s://revco.ca/traxion-gripper-max-radial-tire/

Great grip, wearing really well.

I installed Bearclaw HTR on my Grizzly last year. After one season on them, I’m very happy.

ITP Blackwater Evolution. Radials, 8 ply. Used in the mountains around Salmon Arm and up North of Fort Assiniboin Alberta in the real ugly stuff. Great tire, have stood up over the years. Would definitely recommend them.
    Last edited by Sportster; 01-11-2023 at 11:57 PM.