Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody else ordering Inukshuk?

bandit is offline Passionate pointer parent

Re: Anybody else ordering Inukshuk?

Quote Originally Posted by jlirot View Post
    I would take 3-4 bags at a time. What I don't need I would throw in the freezer. It should keep pretty much indefinitely there.

And, your dogs will eat it if there's nothing else. My dog prefers prime rib - but she gets Inukshuk.
    A pallet is 65 bags, would need to get a few of us onboard to take up that amount

Quote Originally Posted by sako79 View Post
    Do they offer samples packs my dog's a real picky eater She's only 8 pounds
    Yes they do. Order samples from here:
    https://www.inukshukpro.com/order-online/#samples

I would take 3-4 bags at a time. What I don't need I would throw in the freezer. It should keep pretty much indefinitely there.

And, your dogs will eat it if there's nothing else. My dog prefers prime rib - but she gets Inukshuk.

I have three freezers and I have trouble making enough room for a loaf of bread let alone a 33 pound bag of kibble.

Just wondering what the cost per bag to your door is these days?

For the first year or more I used to have it shipped but when I found out that I could easily buy it in Langley I decided to go that route,,,,,,$78 taxes in.
    He's NOT your buddy, buddy!

If I remember correctly, shipping is 20 bucks. I order 2 bags at a time to save on shipping because I'm a cheap *******.

Quote Originally Posted by mastercaster View Post
    I have three freezers and I have trouble making enough room for a loaf of bread let alone a 33 pound bag of kibble.

For the first year or more I used to have it shipped but when I found out that I could easily buy it in Langley I decided to go that route,,,,,,$78 taxes in.

If I remember correctly, shipping is 20 bucks. I order 2 bags at a time to save on shipping because I'm a cheap *******.
    So what would those two bags right to your door cost? Just trying to figure if there's a savings or not when compared to using a middle man (a store).

I'm a big fan of Inukshuk, we switched about 3 years ago....female gets a mix of recipes, but my male has issues with chicken, so we feed the marine 16, noticeable improvement in his coat and he is a lot more excited for dinner...he was never a huge food motivated dog which is odd for a lab, but he shows way more excited for Inukshuk than anything else we tried

my last order direct from Inukshuk for 2 bags marine 16 was $93.44 landed cost to my door....there is a reseller near PG and from her it is $81 total per bag

they also have a reseller map on their website for anybody interested
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

I think they must have made a mistake on your bill because a single 33 lb bag of the Marine blend is $79 plus tax, plus the shipping fee according to their website.

https://www.inukshukpro.com/

where do you think the mistake is?

Marine 16 78.99 x2 = 157.98
    ship 20.00
    tax 8.90
    Order Total 186.88

landed cost per bag 93.44

my max order so far was 3 bags direct from Inukshuk, shipping on those orders was $30...presumably 10 increments per bag.....but either way a one/two dog home will never order enough volume to match the resellers pallet pricing, unless the reseller is fattening up their margins maybe?

if my local reseller ever stops, I was actually analyzing that potential before she started up, but then I remembered that I don't like most people on a good day, and my days of dealing with customers are long over haha...so I would probably just keep ordering direct, it is good kibble and worth the higher cost imo
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Quote Originally Posted by BRvalley View Post
    where do you think the mistake is? Marine 16 78.99 x2 = 157.98ship 20.00tax 8.90Order Total 186.88landed cost per bag 93.44
    From your post:"my last order direct from Inukshuk for 2 bags marine 16 was $93.44 landed cost to my door".The only way to interpret that is that you got two bags for $93.44. In any event, I'm just glad there's more than one way to buy Inukshuk products. For me, popping down to the store is easier, plus I'm saving a few bucks. It's great, though, if there's no distributor close by that they'll ship the kibble right to your door.