Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else ordering Inukshuk?

Anybody else ordering Inukshuk?

I switched my dog to Inukshuk a couple years ago. I gave it a shot because some guys on here liked it.

It's awesome and I highly recommend. My dog is 8 and people think she's a puppy. I've always given her higher end food and even dabbled with raw. As soon as I switched her to Inukshuk - her coat looked even better!

I only have one dog and order 2 bags at a time. Shipping isn't crazy expensive but i'm always down to save some $$.

Anybody else close (I'm in Vancouver) ordering regularly and want to combine a shipment to save on shipping cost?

I need to order again this week.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Anybody else ordering Inukshuk?

There is no local dealer in your area? Thankfully we have one here in Cranbrook and it makes it much easier to get Inukshuk, I just looked at their website and they have 3 dealers in the lower mainland in Langley, mission and Chilliwack. Might be worth a look, I know its great food so any $$ you can save goes a long way. My dogs have never loved another food like this brand.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

I’ve never heard of this brand before, but it sure seems popular.
    how is it for non working dogs? Gsd cross, he goes on lots of walks and hikes and a few off leash runs a week. We’re also looking at getting a husky pup in the coming months.

I would just look at one of the lower protein varieties they offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank grimes View Post
    I’ve never heard of this brand before, but it sure seems popular.
    how is it for non working dogs? Gsd cross, he goes on lots of walks and hikes and a few off leash runs a week. We’re also looking at getting a husky pup in the coming months.

bandit is offline Passionate pointer parent

I talked to them a while ago and the savings for a bulk shipment are huge (as in a pallet at a time).

Maybe if there was enough interest we could split a pallet amongst people here?

My dog wouldn't eat it. Not sure why but it just didn't appeal to him.

I’ve been feeding my dog inukshuk for the last three years. Great stuff! I buy my bags in Langley. I think it works out to $1.20 per day for my Griff to feed her on it because it’s so high in calories compared to other brands.
    He's NOT your buddy, buddy!

my dog wouldn’t eat it fussy sob

Do they offer samples packs my dog's a real picky eater She's only 8 pounds

I would take 3-4 bags at a time. What I don't need I would throw in the freezer. It should keep pretty much indefinitely there.

And, your dogs will eat it if there's nothing else. My dog prefers prime rib - but she gets Inukshuk.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    I talked to them a while ago and the savings for a bulk shipment are huge (as in a pallet at a time).

Maybe if there was enough interest we could split a pallet amongst people here?