Hey guys,

Already looking forward to try my hand at Elk next Sept.

Learnt so much this year and even though I got great advice from here, studied and researched the internet very hard and got proficient with my bugle and cow call, scouted every second weekend sometimes every weekend since May until the opener still felt green stepping into that valley on opener a lot different to me than hunting Deer.

But now with all the time I spent out there during season and the learning and mistakes close calls and call in, I feel like I know where to go when to go how to go about it and feel confident I can get a Bull this next season.

With all that in mind there is one thing I want to focus on this year in addition and that is becoming proficient with diaphragms I feel like it is pretty crucial being able to make nearly any Elk noise with one call, I know there is a lot of content on the web and I will certainly be taking advantage of that, but want to exhaust all my resources and ask my fellow BC sportsmen about tips and techniques for diaphragms? I know some people cut them down etc.

Seems like it is going to be a tough learning curve for me with them.