Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My 2007 saskatchewan whitetail

Re: My 2007 saskatchewan whitetail

Do you have to hunt with a guide or outfiter when your there.

1/4 mile running off hand gut shot - nice buck Im glad it worked out and you could kill him
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson

That is one great buck! I just love the colour of his rack.
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

Wow you had a good whitey season this year, how does he compare to your east kootenay buck? Should score close to the same.

Nice job now you have 2 whitetails to get mounted..

yeah i am gonna have an expensive taxidermists bill lol but he scored just a little better than my east kootenay whitetail it went 164 even and thanks i did have a great year and cannot wait till next year im just itching to get out already lol oh well only 359 more days to go to get to saskatchewan again and counting
    I love venison

Great looking buck, love the brows.

WoodOx Guest

nice buck chevy

Sask this year was the best it has been in the last 4 or 5 years. Last year many parts of sask had heavy snow by the time the out of province hunt occured, leaving many 120-130 class bucks alive. This year the crew Iwent with all took 135-150" whitetails, whereas the average most years would be closer to 120. The COs that checked us said by far this has been the best year they had seen in many... we had 11 guys with us, what a great trip!

Cool Re: My 2007 saskatchewan whitetail

400 yds off hand and a running shot to boot, in the guts. You should be proud of yourself. Is this what hunting is all about? You heard the one about the lucky fool ?

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    400 yds off hand and a running shot to boot, in the guts. You should be proud of yourself. Is this what hunting is all about? You heard the one about the lucky fool ?
    He felt comfortable taking a long shot with the magnum and hit the deer a little further back then he wanted,whats the problem ,how many guys take multiple shots at long range and blow a leg off and never get the deer.Unless you know all the facts about the hunt then you should take your ignorant opinion and stick it up yur azz.

BHF- In your own azz. Your as smart as he is if you condone this type of shootiong. It was only pure luck that kept this deer from having blown off legs or no nose.