Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My 2007 saskatchewan whitetail

My 2007 saskatchewan whitetail

giggity giggity giggity goo alrighhhht
    Last edited by chevy; 01-07-2008 at 10:45 PM.
    I love venison

2. Site Sponsor

Re: My 2007 saskatchewan whitetail

Trust me i was actually shocked i made the shot lol but im glad i did
    I love venison

nice going, nice buck.

Thumbs up Re: My 2007 saskatchewan whitetail

Great looking Buck ! Congrats

Sweet Buck Chevy, Could you tell us how you hunted the buck, in a stand or spot and stalk etc.I was also wondering did you have someone to show you around ,and how many bucks a day were you seeing.I would love to hunt their next year so any info would be useful. Thanks

Sweet buck Chev how cold was it for you ?

Beauty buck. Lovely brown and shiny rack. A 400 yd. off hand shot on a moving target is way beyond my ability but really glad to hear you got him. Congrats. Easy to see while you'll be returning to hunt those famous Sask. whitetails!

The coldest it got was -37 friggen cold and to be honest i was there for 3 days and could say i seen at least 120 to 130 bucks some decent bucks like 130's 140's we did see some real pigs but they were gone like hell before we could even get out of the truck but when the weather is that cold all you can do is drive around or find a good spot to sit and glass the area in your truck with the heater on full lol but all you really gotta do is ask farmers for permission to hunt there land and most farmers are really nice people and they give you permission to hunt there land quite often,, andwe also had one farmer actually take us around and show us all the areas on his land we could hunt and he had 8600 acres of land so we were pretty happy and we are gonna keep in touch with him they are really good people there,, other than that i would say for every 5 does you se you will see a buck unlike hee every 100 does ya see your lucky to se a buck there is sooo many deer there it is actually awesome to see it just amazed me and they can hide and dissapear in a matter of seconds it is soo much fun i loved it and i am definately gonna go back next year,,
    I love venison

great buck! i have been trying to get to saskatchewan for a whitetail hunt for a few years now, looks like it would be worthwhile.

hey chevy did u go with some guys from cranbrook and jaffray i no some guys that left the same time as u to go back there to ?