Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill C-21

Re: Bill C-21

Brew I don’t like Jag ! Is he not just saying this as it pertains to aboriginals ? He should be speaking for all of us ! More division ! Correct me if I’m wrong . I have an idea that they could drop yet another clause in there any one else guess what that might be ?
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Brew View Post
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Brew I don’t like Jag ! Is he not just saying this as it pertains to aboriginals ? He should be speaking for all of us ! More division ! Correct me if I’m wrong . I have an idea that they could drop yet another clause in there any one else guess what that might be ?
    Arctic Lake
    The dipshit and that government are just stupid enough to grant an exemption to 1st nations. Each reserve will then become a hotbed for purchasing " illegal" firearms. A lot of the so called smuggled guns are already coming in through reserves. The dipshit liberals know this but it's hands off. F%%ing Singh will NEVER speak for us. His rural members are feeling the heat but the prize are all the dummies in the cities. Both sock boy and Jagmeet will cater to them.
    "Bullshit doesn't need to be countered by anything, just called out for what it is." Edward Teach

Well, the NDP, will act as they have for decades and that would make Tommy Douglas, puke, IMO.

So food for thought here.

C-21 starts out as a "ban" and "buyback program" for "assault rifles" (which they suggest AR-15 variants are)

Then "Order In Council" adds it freezes handgun sales/transfers/imports/etc ... and that any center fire that holds more than 5 rounds, semi or not (like most Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 if you consider 1 & 3/4" shorties) is prohib... not even a freeze, no grandfathering, no buyback, no keeping until you die like handguns

Now single shots being added? And "variant" language? Like "we banned this random bolt action so any variant of a bolt action is banned" without definition of what variant is? Like any bolt action? Meh, the RCMP and judges bossed around by the feds will figure that all out later.

The federal government is more worried about pumps / levers that hold more than 5 than legal handguns, which neither are an issue?

Wtf is going on here. Some divide and conquer play against firearm owners for sure with the plan to take-give, but this is all very creepy.

I think the tactic here is with the 400 page "list" and banning a few single shot firearms is to make the debate about that, so gun owners and politicians defending gun owners will feel like they get a "win" if a few things are taken off the list, not realizing your average pump shotgun and many bolt actions are still banned by the general definition.

You know when you see CBC defending hunters this is a compromise deal, but the compromise will be short lived as long as the fine print exists. The "list" is a distraction.

Pretty bizarre right? Why are they worried more about levers and pumps that hold more than 5? No buyback, must be surrendered... handguns meh... you can keep em until you die that's fine, we'll collect em from your estate without compensation then, but taking away long guns you can shoot 100 yards is our to priority confiscate now.

Creepy.

I suppose when you consider our PM's own words it makes sense.

"I admire China's dictatorship and how it gives the ability to get things done"
    "Canada is a country with no core identity or culture and will be the world's first post-national state"

His own words. You can look it up for yourselves.

Watching CPAC these days (I mean like the last several years) is pretty sad. Wouldn't it be nice if the speaker could say "Hey... you didn't answer the question, so answer the question or you're out" rather than booting out peeps who call out someone for lying or not answering a question. Anyone else watch this stuff live? It's brutal to watch, like dang this whole thing is a farce, makes WWE wrestling or soap opera stuff look more legit / better acting... and these are leaders of a country... good grief. Anyone see anything like this in their lifetime? I mean we have all seen politicians BS and major geopolitical stuff, but anything this far gone?

Seems like there is no legit discourse now... like "Okay you say you are banning assault/military rifles but why this single shot duck gun?" ... "To the opposition leader this is 30th anniversary of a massacre and we are doing our job to protect Canadian's from military assault style weapons unlike you guys who are paid for by the gun lobby thank you mister speaker!"

Anyone who states the obvious: "That is a lie"

Speaker: You're banned from the house for saying that and not apologizing. We can't call people out for things like blatantly lying. It messes up the whole acting script.

Yep.... this is our "country" now
    Last edited by caddisguy; 12-09-2022 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    So food for thought here.

C-21 starts out as a "ban" and "buyback program" for "assault rifles" (which they suggest AR-15 variants are)

Then "Order In Council" adds it freezes handgun sales/transfers/imports/etc ... and that any center fire that holds more than 5 rounds, semi or not (like most Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 if you consider 1 & 3/4" shorties) is prohib... not even a freeze, no grandfathering, no buyback, no keeping until you die like handguns

Now single shots being added? And "variant" language? Like "we banned this random bolt action so any variant of a bolt action is banned" without definition of what variant is? Like any bolt action? Meh, the RCMP and judges bossed around by the feds will figure that all out later.

The federal government is more worried about pumps / levers that hold more than 5 than legal handguns, which neither are an issue?

Wtf is going on here. Some divide and conquer play against firearm owners for sure with the plan to take-give, but this is all very creepy.

I think the tactic here is with the 400 page "list" and banning a few single shot firearms is to make the debate about that, so gun owners and politicians defending gun owners will feel like they get a "win" if a few things are taken off the list, not realizing your average pump shotgun and many bolt actions are still banned by the general definition.

You know when you see CBC defending hunters this is a compromise deal, but the compromise will be short lived as long as the fine print exists. The "list" is a distraction.

Pretty bizarre right? Why are they worried more about levers and pumps that hold more than 5? No buyback, must be surrendered... handguns meh... you can keep em until you die that's fine, we'll collect em from your estate without compensation then, but taking away long guns you can shoot 100 yards is our to priority confiscate now.

Creepy.

I suppose when you consider our PM's own words it makes sense.

"I admire China's dictatorship and how it gives the ability to get things done"
    "Canada is a country with no core identity or culture and will be the world's first post-national state"

His own words. You can look it up for yourselves.

Watching CPAC these days (I mean like the last several years) is pretty sad. Wouldn't it be nice if the speaker could say "Hey... you didn't answer the question, so answer the question or you're out" rather than booting out peeps who call out someone for lying or not answering a question. Anyone else watch this stuff live? It's brutal to watch, like dang this whole thing is a farce, makes WWE wrestling or soap opera stuff look more legit / better acting... and these are leaders of a country... good grief. Anyone see anything like this in their lifetime? I mean we have all seen politicians BS and major geopolitical stuff, but anything this far gone?

Seems like there is no legit discourse now... like "Okay you say you are banning assault/military rifles but why this single shot duck gun?" ... "To the opposition leader this is 30th anniversary of a massacre and we are doing our job to protect Canadian's from military assault style weapons unlike you guys who are paid for by the gun lobby thank you mister speaker!"

Anyone who states the obvious: "That is a lie"

Speaker: You're banned from the house for saying that and not apologizing. We can't call people out for things like blatantly lying. It messes up the whole acting script.

Yep.... this is our "country" now
    Stay tuned for digital dollar, and digital ID and the resulting social credit system(real danger) if everybody does not band together and "just say no" (looks highly unlikely, but I try to always stay optimistic).

Distraction tactics for sure.

Your right caddis it is crazy times, acting sums it up pretty well, it isn't these "lEaDeRs" whose faces are on the tv coming up with this stuff. They aren't that smart but good at what they do for sure, the social engineering is mind boggling to say the least to what they have molded the population into in the last 20 years. Just look at the average family unit these days and divorce rates, the nuclear family is almost becoming a thing of the past. Too bad really. They are attacking way more than firearm ownership.
    Last edited by TheObserver; 12-09-2022 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver;[URL="tel:2376694"
    2376694[/URL]]Stay tuned for digital dollar, and digital ID and the resulting social credit system(real danger) if everybody does not band together and "just say no" (looks highly unlikely, but I try to always stay optimistic).

Distraction tactics for sure.

Your right caddis it is crazy times, acting sums it up pretty well, it isn't these "lEaDeRs" whose faces are on the tv coming up with this stuff. They aren't that smart but good at what they do for sure, the social engineering is mind boggling to say the least to what they have molded the population into in the last 20 years. Just look at the average family unit these days and divorce rates, the nuclear family is almost becoming a thing of the past. Too bad really. They are attacking way more than firearm ownership.
    Very true indeed!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

With trudeau saying things like "Canada is a country with no core identity or culture and will be the world's first post-national state"

It really makes one think that these puppet "leaders" race with each other to complete the agenda's and they get like a prize/bonus at the end lol

True scum of the earth and wouldn't want to be them on Judgement Day.

My 0.2 cents

Surprised firearm owners in Ontario dont go and protest outside the parliament building? Actually not that surprised, it must just be a conspiracy theory, it will all be better soon! Lol
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver;[URL="tel:2376697"
    2376697[/URL]]With trudeau saying things like "Canada is a country with no core identity or culture and will be the world's first post-national state"

It really makes one think that these puppet "leaders" race with each other to complete the agenda's and they get like a prize/bonus at the end lol

True scum of the earth and wouldn't want to be them on Judgement Day.

My 0.2 cents

The thing is he needs the votes, the majority of the MPs support it? All getting paid off, and we will just stand by with our heads in the sand wondering what happened? Thinking it was all tinfoil hat conspiracy theories… you’ll see

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    The thing is he needs the votes, the majority of the MPs support it? All getting paid off, and we will just stand by with our heads in the sand wondering what happened? Thinking it was all tinfoil hat conspiracy theories… you’ll see
    My opinion, again just my 0.2 cents. Is a very unpopular one, I am sure many guys on here will read this and shake their head at me lol. I do not think voting has mattered, for a long time Brother. Gives the populace the illusion that they actually have a say and make decisions and their opinions are important and in turn does not cause massive rebellion. These people never like to relinquish power. Things are still controlled, they just do it in a much smarter fashion than say 1000 or 500 years ago.

I don't have anything against voting, and would love it if I was wrong. But personally I don't think i'm far off.
    Last edited by TheObserver; 12-09-2022 at 09:48 AM.